LegacyGT.com

Legacy Lips and Trunk Spoliers - D2 Orders Being Cleared Up

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I wait 90 days tops. Depending on how big the order was, there should've been something in the making when the orders were placed so who knows what went wrong. If I were the vendor, I would refund the money first, make the parts, then send them back out. 6+ months is too long... by then I'd be storming the castle with torches, but that's just me. Good luck to everybody who purchased.

I wait 90 days tops. Depending on how big the order was, there should've been something in the making when the orders were placed so who knows what went wrong. If I were the vendor, I would refund the money first, make the parts, then send them back out. 6+ months is too long... by then I'd be storming the castle with torches, but that's just me. Good luck to everybody who purchased.

you obviously don't know the whole story. This is vendor #2 who will hopefully fix our problem.

http://www.legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php?t=115084

you obviously don't know the whole story. This is vendor #2 who will hopefully fix our problem.

http://www.legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php?t=115084

I've read all the links. I don't throw posts around just to get my post count up. Regardless of taking over or not, that's just too long to take and should be priority rather than doing anything else.

I wasn't flaming anyone or trying to start anything. Just stating my views. That's what people do on message boards. The negativity at the beginning of your post sets the tone for the rest of your message. I know you're frustrated as I know many people are. Good luck and hope to see pictures soon.

sorry dude. wasn't trying to be a dick. people seem to come into threads blind all the time and i finally said something to the wrong person

No hard feelings. This is the internet. :) I have been on both the selling and buying end of something gone wrong. When my product didn't come out as planned or supplies fell short, I emailed the customer and would let them know how long it would take and take care of that first before venturing to something else. I also keep in contact with all paying customers as frequent as every other day. This is called corporate responsibility no matter if it is a solo gig or a corporation... If you fail to keep your customers informed and happy, then you suffer the consequences be it either by loss of business or other means. (not physical harm because I don't condone that.)

Like I said, I hope everybody either gets a refund or the actual product. The pictures from the site and the site itself look great. I've heard of VK here and there and the other car owners like them a lot so crossing fingers we can see some activity instead of excuses/reasons for non-delivery.

What we do have plans on making are:

Lips - Available in FRP and Carbon

05-07 USDM Legacy Front Bumper Spoiler Lip (same as D2 had produced)

08-09 Lip (need to find a lip to make a mould from!!) HELP

Badgeless Grilles - Available in FRP and Carbon

05-07

08-09

Spoilers

05-09 Legacy Rear Spoiler Lip

Hoods

05-07

08-09

Trunks

05-07

08-09

Eyelids

05-07

08-09

I do see some of the prices on here for some things.. and IMO they are over priced. I manufacture everyday and use only the top quality products if you read on my homepage at www.vkinnovations.ca and I will be able to sell for less money for sure. Especially smaller items like the trunk lip spoilers and eyelids. But again... that's later on this month when I register as a vendor :) I'm sure throwing around ideas aren't going to cause conflict though.

I'll probably interested. :wub:

Archived