LegacyGT.com

Legacy Lips and Trunk Spoliers - D2 Orders Being Cleared Up

man that sucks, Id be irate if I were you guys. The weird think is I sold a turbo to him, and he seemed to be a top notch guy. Sounds like he is having some business trouble, regardless, Id be asking for my money back. Hopefully he gets you guys sorted out and satisfied

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Now, what to do about the $200 I paid in June?

What I do not understand is who is technically on the hook? VK or D2? Yes D2 handed the business off to VK, but all of this went down before the "sale" of the business. Is the new "owner" mandated to honour old orders? I know they said they would, but do you guys have any recourse if they ultimately don't keep their word? This is a very unfortunate situation, I don't think I have the patience that many of you have.

i left a comment in d2's old thread and ill echo it here..... scooby and company, hopefully everything works out for you all. I know the feeling of being out a few hundred bucks as my landlord withheld my deposit the end of last school yr for some bullshit reason. it sucks and can fester in your mind and be rly aggravating. i think the lack of correspondence has to be the worst part about it all. it really is ashame to see the forum trust abused like this.

OOOK gang I'm back! Sorry for the delay, just had to finalize the remaining details with Alex before I spoke another word to take full responsibility for these orders that are made ready to ship. I hope all can understand.

So lets start.. and please just answer the question I'm asking, try not to throw it off track. I just want to be on the same page as you guys comparing notes to what I have here with me.

-----------------------

WHO HAS FULLY PAID AND IS JUST WAITING FOR SHIPMENT OF THEIR LIP AND/OR TRUNK SPOILER?

( Warranty for damaged lips are not considered in this question )

-----------------------

OOOK gang I'm back! Sorry for the delay, just had to finalize the remaining details with Alex before I spoke another word to take full responsibility for these orders that are made ready to ship. I hope all can understand.

So lets start.. and please just answer the question I'm asking, try not to throw it off track. I just want to be on the same page as you guys comparing notes to what I have here with me.

-----------------------

WHO HAS FULLY PAID AND IS JUST WAITING FOR SHIPMENT OF THEIR LIP AND/OR TRUNK SPOILER?

( Warranty for damaged lips are not considered in this question )

-----------------------

Alright! back on track it looks like.

Paid in June for front lip spoiler, have received nothing.

What about us guys that had broken lips during shipping?

From what I'm trying to do right now is filter through the parts I was given. That's why I wanted to have the paid and not recieved yet members taken care first, and if I have anything left over then I will inquire with you guys from there.

If there's nothing left over, then d2 hadn't made replacement lips for the damages lip customers sorry.. What I can do to help out is make the lips and supply them to the members with damaged products at a good discounted price. But we'll take care of that later on.. Paid and not recieved anything customers first.

Thanks!

Vince

1. scoobydoobie

Alex

- Front Lip

2. legacyB430

Dan

- Front Lip & Rear Wing

3. evac

Mike

- Front Lip

Thanks Mike.

Just so we're all on the same page... I have no knowledge about Paypal, or payments or money promised for refunds. I just have the parts given and that's it. I agreed to ship out what I have at my cost. Anything that needs to be made I can do, but I cannot do it for free since that part wasn't my responsibility. I will definetly elp out those in need though. One step at a time :)

My name is Charles. I paid for my lip at the end of May and received a damaged lip mid-June and I've been waiting for the replacement Alex promised me since then. According to him I was on top of the priority list for the coming batches as I was one of the first customers but now we all know how honest Alex really is.

I'm not trying to stir anything thing here VK and I appreciate your efforts but I don't really see why those of us who received damaged lips may have to pay for replacements just because we have useless pieces of low quality fiberglass lying around courtesy of D2.

Damaged orders that d2 made promises with replacements but not made parts I cannot cover sorry. The expense out of my pocket would be doubled for helping out. I can offer the part at a discounted rate and even free shipping.. so at least I can break even to help the damaged order guys.

Hoe does that sound Charles?

My name is Charles. I paid for my lip at the end of May and received a damaged lip mid-June and I've been waiting for the replacement Alex promised me since then. According to him I was on top of the priority list for the coming batches as I was one of the first customers but now we all know how honest Alex really is.

I'm not trying to stir anything thing here VK and I appreciate your efforts but I don't really see why those of us who received damaged lips may have to pay for replacements just because we have useless pieces of low quality fiberglass lying around courtesy of D2.

^guys got a good point:redface:

Archived