LegacyGT.com

Legacy Lips and Trunk Spoliers - D2 Orders Being Cleared Up

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

awwww looks like poor Patriki got embarrassed when I called him out on NASIOC so he went and got his thread locked. http://www.subaruforester.org/vbulletin/images/smilies/tissue.gif

He also sent me a long PM over there saying now he wished he'd never started his build thread :lol::rolleyes:

http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/showthread.php?p=29567026

what i dont get is wtf was the point of making this thread to "help" get our lips shipped out, when he starts it then doesn't check it for months? I realize hes busy with the WRX guys but it literally takes 5 minutes to hop on the forum and respond to us, just to let us know we are still being taken care of.

Its been so long, I sometimes forget this thread is here... which is bad.

definitely havent forgotten about this thread nor the $200 I paid back in June

Is that his white wrx he's building? If it happens to be, he'll need a lot of cash... If it's not his, good for whoever then

yup his WRX :spin:

we need to start making a chart for all of us to know what weekend we get to drive patrikis wrx, since we basically paid to build it its only fair right? lol

or borrow it as collateral

[CENTER][B][I] Front Limited Slip Racing Differentials for the 5EAT now available for $1895 shipped, please inquire for details! [/I][/B][/CENTER]

I'm kinda glad I didn't jump on the bandwagon when they first came out, I vote everyone should troll the PATR1KI guy and every post he makes post a link to this stuff lol.

or maybe someone should take a picture of the project can and make a visa card picture out of it and post that on every post lol

Legacy lip guys you're right after the STI lip kit guys http://www.toronto-subaru-club.com/forums/images/smilies/smile.gif soon enough.

-----------------

This was the most recent update and it is still in the works. I'm almost done the VKI stuff i committed to prior to takig this stuff on. Just a little bit longer! You guys are great!

Yeah I did mention a thanks in there just for you too :)

With so much on the go I have my focuses on that, so parden me please if I'm not on here as much.

Yep, just saw that. I understand you guys are busy. All that I ask, and I'm sure everyone else who paid for lips a while ago (we're talking 8 months ago), would agree, is that you check in here and let us know whats up from time to time(not every couple of months). Progress, pictures, whatever. Its not like it takes that much time to log on to a forum and make a post. You certainly seem to have enough time to log on and post at TSC fairly often.

I'm not trying to be a dick about this. I'm sure you can understand the frustration and anger that myself and others have about this whole situation. I know that you are not the ones that screwed us over in the first place, and I appreciate the fact that you are going to help us eventually get what we paid for so long ago.

Yep, just saw that. I understand you guys are busy. All that I ask, and I'm sure everyone else who paid for lips a while ago (we're talking 8 months ago), would agree, is that you check in here and let us know whats up from time to time(not every couple of months). Progress, pictures, whatever. Its not like it takes that much time to log on to a forum and make a post. You certainly seem to have enough time to log on and post at TSC fairly often.

I'm not trying to be a dick about this. I'm sure you can understand the frustration and anger that myself and others have about this whole situation. I know that you are not the ones that screwed us over in the first place, and I appreciate the fact that you are going to help us eventually get what we paid for so long ago.

This is exactly how I feel. Throwing an update every once and a while will calm a lot of us down. We all appreciate what your doing to fix this messed up situation

• 2 weeks later...

Archived