LegacyGT.com

Legacy Lips and Trunk Spoliers - D2 Orders Being Cleared Up

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 weeks later...
I ordered the ebay lip as well but I think we should get the $200 lip we all paid for. VK needs to buck-up and take care of us. If he just kept us updated we would be happier, unless he's trying to sneak out.

Well still not looking good for us. Went on TSC club again to find VK since my last emails haven't been returned, and sure enough, they are no longer a registered vendor on the site...

Anyhow made a thread there seeing if anyone knows where VK is now and how we can get in touch with him.. feel free to chime in there and give your .02 on the matter.. http://www.toronto-subaru-club.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1147189&posted=1#post1147189

F'n Alex Patriki, more concerned with himself than the customers he ripped off. And people defending him is bs. Claiming he recieved no money is bs as well since just our count is $2400 so far, not to mention wrx/sti customers who didn't get their stuff. I'm so discusted with both D2 and VK.

Amazing what people do to protect scammers. Looks like Patriki's moderating buddies locked my thread up, and a different thread about Patriki that I simply posted in yesterday: http://www.toronto-subaru-club.com/forums/showthread.php?t=128116

Checked back today and another thread of people looking for VK has been locked up: http://www.toronto-subaru-club.com/forums/showthread.php?t=134904

WTF is this? Protect a scammer day?

• 5 weeks later...
well sent VK yet another email today to which Vince responded the same thing we've been hearing since what, January? Still working on 08+ STI orders and then we're next

So I'm curious are the 08+ STI people getting their lips or are they just throwing the money down the drain like a lot of legacy people..... :(

i'm new to the forum...but after reading through all the sh*t w/d2 and vk, did it cross anyone's mind that they're the same guy?

poor spelling, gone for weeks at a time? empty promises?

i feel for all you guys that got ripped off, and if i were around at the time of the buy, i might have been burned too :icon_roll

i just wouldn't wait for anything...and i'm glad everyone has put the word out so this a$$hole doesn't get anymore money to fund his project :spin:

sometimes you eat the bar, and sometimes...well, he eats you

Would it help to flood every forum you find the guy on? That's what I would do once I was too fed up. Flood every forum he posts in with a "Be careful if you buy from this guy" warning and explain the situation. I know he inherited the debt...but really his customer service is shit from what I've read. Badger and disrupt his business till you get what is yours!

Just call the FBI on him, and have them coordinate with Canadian authorities to get this matter resolved. Otherwise going to other forums to disrupt his business will put you that much further away from getting your money back.

Just my $.02

Archived