LegacyGT.com

Legacy Lips and Trunk Spoliers - D2 Orders Being Cleared Up

Would it help to flood every forum you find the guy on? That's what I would do once I was too fed up. Flood every forum he posts in with a "Be careful if you buy from this guy" warning and explain the situation. I know he inherited the debt...but really his customer service is shit from what I've read. Badger and disrupt his business till you get what is yours!

Not really. I have tried to contact VK and Patriki on Toronto Subaru Club and my threads over there always get locked. Think the mods are buddy buddy with these guys. :rolleyes:

I think everyone on the list who has paid (over a year ago now) should email VK constantly about the status of our lips. If only one or two people continue to pester him about "where is my lip or money" it will never get done. Everybody needs to let him know that we haven't forgotten about the $$$ we forked over to Patriki's bitch ass for nothing. I'm sure that's what the STI guys are doing and he's at least working on theirs.

vkcarbon@gmail.com

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:lol: Just tried to post on TSC in this thread: http://www.toronto-subaru-club.com/forums/showthread.php?t=132558&highlight=vkinnovations which seemed appropriate, and got a message saying that a moderator must approve my post before it will show up :rolleyes:. They must love me over there.

Anyone trying to post something in that thread for me in case mine doesn't show up?

i don't see how it gets you any further away from no progress at all but if there are authorities to call on the matter then call. I would just call team america: World police but fbi works as well ;)

america, **** yea!!!!!

:lol: Just tried to post on TSC in this thread: http://www.toronto-subaru-club.com/forums/showthread.php?t=132558&highlight=vkinnovations which seemed appropriate, and got a message saying that a moderator must approve my post before it will show up :rolleyes:. They must love me over there.

Anyone trying to post something in that thread for me in case mine doesn't show up?

Welp yeah. Thread got locked. It's amazing that every thread having to do with VK or Patriki on TSC gets locked up. They must love harboring criminals there huh? Perhaps "Gadget Guy" and Patriki are lovers?

Who knows. Guess I'm on my way to getting banned @ TSC. Oh noez.

Welp yeah. Thread got locked. It's amazing that every thread having to do with VK or Patriki on TSC gets locked up. They must love harboring criminals there huh? Perhaps "Gadget Guy" and Patriki are lovers?

Who knows. Guess I'm on my way to getting banned @ TSC. Oh noez.

they just don't like us yanks on their board! :lol:

sometimes you eat the bar, and sometimes...well, he eats you

They may be the same person for all that we know. Or relatives.

453747.png

recieved a response saying that some lips were made and trying to figure out shipping...i don't believe it I really don't understand why it is so difficult to update the forum.

I got an email back as well. The first promising news Ive heard about this in a while. VK was left in a bad situation as well by Patriki and he has been working hard to take care of us. Hopefully we will hear something on here soon. At this point VKinnovations may want to create a new thread once these lips are ready to be shipped since this one has also taken a few turns over the last.. however many months.

• 3 weeks later...
If it were me, I'd pick mine up in person.
[URL="http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/proper-flip-key-interesti-159894.html"]Flip Key Development Thread[/URL] "Genius may have its limitations, but stupidity is not thus handicapped." - E. Hubbard

• 3 weeks later...

I'd have to see proof thats not the same dude that scammed the crap out of fellow subaru people here. That car with those wheels looks like the one drivedynamics had.....

Once again I encourage every to email Vince at VKInnovations VKcarbon@gmail.com and ask him where the F our lips are.

I haven't had to deal with all this stuff but if your running a business how much trouble could it be to have a friggen email address that goes to your site and not gmail. I know some companies do it for span and stuff but if they were "willing" to clear things up then why is everyone still lip less.

heard back since I last posted. I will cut and paste the email since he said he wanted me to update you all.

Seems like the person who built Alex's mold is selling them.

I have about 6 from him in my basement bubble wrapped and shipping label taped. I havent' had the chance to breath all summer from all the work. But I will try my best on Sunday to get it in order for you guys.

Can you please update the Legacy guys for me. I have to get back to work lol.

Email me on Sat to remind me if that's cool with you.

Cheers

Vince

Archived