LegacyGT.com

Legacy Lips and Trunk Spoliers - D2 Orders Being Cleared Up

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply
At least you guys have a hair of hope as opposed to those of us that got slapped in the face with a broken piece of garbage. I was in Toronto for business at the end of summer and informed Alex that I would pay him a visit but he assured me my my trip wouldn't have been worth while as the new guy will make things right. Yay!

At least you guys have a hair of hope as opposed to those of us that got slapped in the face with a broken piece of garbage. I was in Toronto for business at the end of summer and informed Alex that I would pay him a visit but he assured me my my trip wouldn't have been worth while as the new guy will make things right. Yay!

Wish you would've visited and gave him a few swift punches to the face for us.

i wouldnt hold your breath but it is possible...

thats wat gets me the most upset, your old owner screwed your clientele, now you should be doing the exact opposite and be on the forum everyday taking everyones name and address so we can finally get wat we paid for...

i do undestand what position VK is in, i went through the same with our pizza place.. the old owner left on bad terms to his customers and ended up going bankrupt.. now we are left with all his customers that are very upset about the service they have been getting. so in turn we have to bust our ass to kiss ass lmao

yo, i feel for you guys. Hope everything works out, although a happy ending really does seem unlikely at this point. I just dont understand why some of these vendors dont keep up correspondence. Peace of mind will keep the situation under controll at least until the final product is delivered. Some of these guys must have studied the business model of the Underpants Gnomes...

Step 1: Collect Underwear

Step 2: ?

Step 3: Profit

lol. anyways, goodluck fellow i & GTers

do the trunks come painted? and what excatly is the trunk spoiler lip? I am 100% sure that I would want a trunk. (wingless) and maybe the spoiler lip thing if i knew what it was.. :) also i would like the eyelids if i knew what type of style/shape yours will be.

im still here... and still waiting on info...

Hey gang,

Sorry for the long time no login to LGT.com I just had to start focusing on certain things that I had to take care of before it started to fall behind itself. I'm still sorting things out as I get the chance to breathe.

I would love to make new Legacy parts... but like said above, lets get these existing orders taken care of first.

Again, sorry for the wait, but I need to make sure the VKI customers orders and projects are taken care of since I started them before the d2 take over thing. Hope all can understand!

Cheers

Vince

so VK are you going to be sending us tracking numbers via PM or something?

on another note I forgot to tell you that when I made my order with D2 I was still living in St. Louis, so if you want I will PM you my new address in Chicago..

• 2 weeks later...

Archived