LegacyGT.com

Legacy Lips and Trunk Spoliers - D2 Orders Being Cleared Up

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

haven't even tried lately. Was hoping yet again that VK would take initiative and let us know whats up, but guess I was wrong.

I got impatient and installed a RavSpec PU lip earlier today. But damn sure am still expecting we'll all get one from VK.

How do you like it? Until i saw this sale, i was going to pull the trigger on RavSpec. I wish I did.

I like it alot. Its a great product. I wish I would have bought it a long time ago too. Would have saved the headache of all this D2 BS. And I would have an extra $200 in my pocket :rolleyes:

I like it alot. Its a great product. I wish I would have bought it a long time ago too. Would have saved the headache of all this D2 BS. And I would have an extra $200 in my pocket :rolleyes:

The money would be nice...being at school the $400 would be great have.

Does anybody know if the STi guys are actaully getting their lips or are they being told "when the legacy guys are done..."

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I emailed them again a few days ago about an update and no response..

I would encourage all of us who forked money out to Patriki almost a year ago to send VK emails constantly. We do not need them putting us on the back burner because they think we don't care. Let them know that we are still waiting and expecting our f'n lips.

email : vkcarbon@gmail.com

Got an e-mail... Lips will be starting very soon and he will be updating the forum shortly

Sounds familiar, didn't we hear that in January?

Archived