LegacyGT.com

I have in my posession, a 2010 Legacy.

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply
We don't care about Saabs tell us about this damn Legacy boy!

Seriously...not much to tell. I picked it up on a Wed. pm...did not drive it on Thurs. as I was fishing from 6-6 and Friday I dropped it off at Noon and picked up my car. I didn't really get a chance to learn the cvt...the thing is like a Camry. The dealer said they just had an LGT (2010) there a few days ago...their division rep. was driving it....the Svc. Mgr showed me some pics....it looks nice.

Rehab is for quitters.

Overall, it's OK...like a Camry. It has the CVT tranny which I have yet to use...I just drove it home and parked it...will get a chance to really drive it on Friday.:)

So....

You drove it home and you have YET to use the CVT....??

{{ Does anyone else see a conflict of intrest here?? }}

No wonder he thinks it's like a Camry.

for real..

pics or it didn't happen.. they just gave you some old base model 09 outback (probably the crap brown one like I got)

"The penalty good men pay for indifference to public affairs is to be ruled by evil men." - Plato

the '10 Legacy is huge, all the guys at the dealership were talking it up but it's probably just because none of them have an '05...

...more likely though its because they want to sell the new ones so they can keep their jobs.

I've never heard a dealer talk down a car that they sell..

That's why DOWNSHIFT is getting his practice in on here :lol::lol:

If you don't vote Trump, out, you're a bigot who hates america.

WOW!!! After reading a hundred or so posts, apparently the community here doesn't like Change so much.....

Myself, I think the pic of that blue car is actually pretty hot, I like the color. I'm assuming it's the new Legacy. Yes it's a bigger car, but then didn't they use the old Legacy platform for the Impreza?? Love the door handles, I miss those on my LGT from my '05 RS.

So if you still want a little smaller, then get an Impreza. Apparently people want larger cars (myself included) that's why I stepped up to the Legacy, I was actually worried what I would do in a few years when I'm ready to upgrade again, but it appears Subaru has a larger vehicle ready to roll. And for the old Impreza freaks that love the small Impreza, apparently the Toyota/Subaru thing is on it's way.

Now flame some more on my post.... I have a spare flame suit waiting :lol:

So, if you want a smaller car you have get another new ugly car?

that's a huge downgrade to a cheap economy car compared to the one you currently have, too :rolleyes:

If you don't vote Trump, out, you're a bigot who hates america.

Hmmmm.... I wouldn't mind the '10 wagon:

http://www.subaru.se/images/nyheter/2009/090623/10my_legacy_station.jpg

The rear end reminds me of a Saab 9-5 wagon. If that's good or not is another question. :spin:

I actually like the wagon version of the new Leggy. The sedan I could not give two sh!ts about. It is a very horrible and ugly design in my opinion, reeking of Toyota stench; not that Toyota's are bad cars. ;)

^^ It seems that this wagon picture makes the car look a little smaller than it actually is. It does look good in the pic, but I wonder what it will look like in real life. I picked my car up from the dealer after getting some 60K service done and saw a '10 2.5i. It is huge! It's nice, but much bigger. It reminds me of the size of the new acura TL.

This is not a good thing.

Not gonna lie, people have been saying these cars look like camry's from 2005. My brother once mistaken my cars rear end for a camry in a parking lot and said Jeff where are you going the car is over here. I looked at him and shook my head, he apologized and sat quietly for the rest of the ride:lol:

06 TB EVO IX SE stock turbo monster subaru hater :lol:

Seriously...not much to tell. I picked it up on a Wed. pm...did not drive it on Thurs. as I was fishing from 6-6 and Friday I dropped it off at Noon and picked up my car. I didn't really get a chance to learn the cvt...the thing is like a Camry. The dealer said they just had an LGT (2010) there a few days ago...their division rep. was driving it....the Svc. Mgr showed me some pics....it looks nice.

Pussy. :mad:

That is where you are wrong. the 05 - 09 Legacy sedan and wagon are certainly handsome cars, and are arguably the best design Subaru has ever come out with.

I'm not a Subaru owner, but this is my personal opinion as well. The only Subaru with better styling IMO is the SVX after they body-colored the formerly black bits.

I haven't seen the 2010 in the wild yet. Might have seen it in person at NAIAS, but it failed to leave an impression if so. In photos...

Ugly or not, I do hope to have quick reliability stats for the 2010 via TrueDelta's Car Reliability Survey. It will help if people buy them :)

Archived