LegacyGT.com

I have in my posession, a 2010 Legacy.

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have to admit the avatar of the swp 2010 hangman has does look better than the other photos I've seen.

got it in higher res. hangman?

"The penalty good men pay for indifference to public affairs is to be ruled by evil men." - Plato

So you've got a brand new Leggy loaner? You need to do some Arabian drifts...and some off roading...maybe hit a couple sweet jumps. Then come back and tell us how it handles. Then you can light the AM/FM radio on fire (CKY2K reference).

sounds like great ideas, afterall it is a loaner =p

seriously though if you could post some pictures and or some thorough reviews of how the two legacys compare that would be a big help, im interested in buying either and need some more info, and like it says in my info ive been driving a camry and if its anything like my moms car i dont want any1 mistaking the two if you know what i mean

I think the lighting could be better. :lol: but.. I'm no photographer.. so I cant talk.

the bad thing is.. when looking at the pics in larger res.. it looks just like the other 2010s I've seen. :(

I think I know how to fix it tho.. paint over the turn signals.. and remove the trunk lid lights and it will look slightly better. :lol:

thanks for sharing tho!

you may have trouble finding any troubleshooting support for unique quirks in the beginning since I think you're the first 2010 member.. but I'm sure that will change.

"The penalty good men pay for indifference to public affairs is to be ruled by evil men." - Plato

CVT for the LOSS!!! Check out all the other CVT reiliablity records out there. It is just a flawed design that will lead to nothing but headaches and repair expenses. Ford 500 with CVT was junk, Audi A4 with CVT was junk..There is a reason why car manufacturers discontinue the tranny after they figure out that it is a failure.

...Pretty much every copy of R&T, C&D, Motor Trend I see has 3series, Acura, Infinity and OMGMUSTANG etc but virtually no coverage of the GT. :iam:

There were tests in 2005, when the car came out. There were a few more when Spec B was introduced (06?). Afterwards nobody retested because SOA was making only minor changes.

Krzys

CVT for the LOSS!!! Check out all the other CVT reiliablity records out there. It is just a flawed design that will lead to nothing but headaches and repair expenses. Ford 500 with CVT was junk, Audi A4 with CVT was junk..There is a reason why car manufacturers discontinue the tranny after they figure out that it is a failure.

I believe the Prius has had it for over a decade and they haven't had major problems at all. :iam: If you make it right, and pair it with a lower power engine, it doesn't seem to have problems.

Please PM joeleodee For All Site Questions. He is the acting Admin and can resolve anything related to LegacyGT.com

I believe the Prius has had it for over a decade and they haven't had major problems at all. :iam: If you make it right, and pair it with a lower power engine, it doesn't seem to have problems.

Until August 7th im still a permit driver but my dad had a 2006 infinity g35 sedan and never had a single problem with it, and that car had a decent amount of power to it. then all of a sudden he got stupid and traded it for the new prius, still havent figured that 1 out but no problems with it either, dont know if my moms camry has a cvt but it might

My fiancee has the new Insight, it's not sporty and doesn't drive like a turbo by any means. :lol: But you're not supposed to buy hybrids or high MPG cars for the "fun to drive" factor. It's all about hyper-miling and getting the most out of each tank. That's the game sadly. :lol: Your one goal in those cars is to try to get that MPG up as high a possible. I got hers up to 49 MPG during our 4th of July trip. Not too shabby for 400 miles... which was about 8 gallons. :lol:
Please PM joeleodee For All Site Questions. He is the acting Admin and can resolve anything related to LegacyGT.com

I know what you mean, he has around an hour and a half of commuting daily and its saving him alot of money, every time i drive it i immediately punch the power mode button, cant stand it any other way, i only use eco-mode on the highway with cruise on but i usually take his 51 or 52 avg fuel economy down to like 47

on another note i just found a 2007 LGT on cars.com in va thats like 65 miles from my house, and for 5 or 6k less i think that drive is worth it instead of buying a new 2.5i limited 2009 or 2010 at my local dealer and the LGT would b alot more fun to drive

Archived