LegacyGT.com

I have in my posession, a 2010 Legacy.

To bad they didn't give you one of these, http://www.fordvehicles.com/cars/fusion/models/

Just saw a silver Fusion Sport in the parking lot here at work. Yea, it's 5AM, I had to walk over and take a closer look. IMO very sharp looking car.

after seeing several of these on the roads. i think they are a great looking car. not sure how they drive but i woudln't mind owning one of them....too bad there is no aftermarket support and the ford stigma that comes along with it

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply
To bad they didn't give you one of these, http://www.fordvehicles.com/cars/fusion/models/

Just saw a silver Fusion Sport in the parking lot here at work. Yea, it's 5AM, I had to walk over and take a closer look. IMO very sharp looking car.

Yeah my neighbor had a white one. I loved the look of it way more than the 2010 legacy.

Mmmmmmm, a gold 2010 Legacy with taupe interior just screams "GRANDPA!!!"

Funny thing is, B4SOA and DownShfit, the biggest MY10 fanbois, are some early 20s youngsters, yet they lust after the grandma mobile the most.... :iam:

• Mega Users

I was driving home yesterday and saw one of these from the side.

I got really excited thinking it was the new legacy but alas, it was just a saturn

Who let them look so similar?

A subaru is still a subaru though......

2007_Saturn_Aura.jpg.66f7ce466af1348d25c4cf8f02a61ff7.jpg

Scary that me, a diehard Ford hater, was drooling over a black on black Fusion Sport at the Mall the other day. Interior is georgous black leather, love the front end. If they actually put some ponies under the hood with an MT and AWD I'd be driving a FORD!:eek:

The new Lincolns look nice too, Bling Bling.

I was driving home yesterday and saw one of these from the side.

I got really excited thinking it was the new legacy but alas, it was just a saturn

Who let them look so similar?

A subaru is still a subaru though......

My gf's company car is a 2008 Saturn Aura, 3.6 liter. Its actually not a bad looking car and rides pretty well. The interior is nicer than a legacy IMHO.

whouldn't be more fair to drive the car first, determine its driving dynamics and then declare it a grandma mobile?;)

Since exterior appearances are a matter of taste offcourse...

Handling is necessary but not sufficient ingredient of non grandpa mobile...

That is bizarre.

I don't recall lusting after Toyota Avalons in my early 20's...:lol:

Isn't it? :lol:

Times change, apparently.

Funny thing is, B4SOA and DownShfit, the biggest MY10 fanbois, are some early 20s youngsters, yet they lust after the grandma mobile the most.... :iam:

LOL, I have taste. I actually wish the GT came in that Harvest Gold, but it doesn't. Gold/Taupe cars can look really good. I had a Desert Silver Metallic RSX, which was a gold/gunmetal color. But I've also had San Remo Red and Lightning Red. So I'm all over the place.

LOL, I have taste. I actually wish the GT came in that Harvest Gold, but it doesn't. Gold/Taupe cars can look really good. I had a Desert Silver Metallic RSX, which was a gold/gunmetal color. But I've also had San Remo Red and Lightning Red. So I'm all over the place.

Oh, boy, you sure do! :lol:

I'm not sure why you own 2 identical cars though? What's the story there?

One's for the girlfriend or something?

One is mine, one is my 60 year old Father's. We traded in for them...he had an 05 OBXT and I had an 05 WRX. He didn't want another Leg/Ob, and the WRX is the same size now, and I wanted a new WRX.

I have to agree with the people that say the 2010 Legacy looks eerily similar to a Saturn Aura, including the bug-eyes and oversized fender flares (although the Legacy's are even bigger, almost comical, making even 17 inch wheels and tires look tiny) The new Legacy just looks bloated and a failed mixture of design cues from different cars that ends up looking like Subaru just tried too hard to conform to the genre of ever-growing boring americanized (big, roomy, but zero fun factor) sedans.

Damn you're hard to please man...:lol:

But seriously though, you are deeming a car a "grandpa mobile" based on appearances but ignoring the most "un-grandpa" aspects of the car which is its handling capabilities and engine performance, which could well be superior to your car's or my car capabilities.

You won't know that until you are able to drive the damn thing.

Scary that me, a diehard Ford hater, was drooling over a black on black Fusion Sport at the Mall the other day. Interior is georgous black leather, love the front end. If they actually put some ponies under the hood with an MT and AWD I'd be driving a FORD

Same here, the interior and features are awesome. Just add a couple of turbo's and a manual and it would be a hell of a car for the price.

Archived