LegacyGT.com

I have in my posession, a 2010 Legacy.

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply
That is bizarre.

I don't recall lusting after Toyota Avalons in my early 20's...:lol:

See that is strange to me... I'm in my early 20's and at times I dream of buying an old Toyota Avalon, and then suping it up with TRD performance parts for Lexus 400 series motors, because after all it is the same motor (at least I think so, maybe I should do some more research)... You could build one hell of a straight liner out of that. It would still steer like a boat, but I spend most of my time on the highway, and half of the illegal races that I've been in have been rolling races on the highway where the point is just to outrun a competitor to whatever your destination is. That and I'm used to driving old trucks that can't perform worth beans except in straight lines on the highway.

Pretty sad when a 20 something lust's after a big boat Avalon. Hey, at least the back seat was big...

Back in my day it was 1970 Hemi Cuda's, Superbirds, Z28's, Boss 302's or Boss 429's, LS6 Chevelle. I had a 1970 Duster 340 4 speed, ran 13.0 in the 1/4 mile. Now my son, now 22y/o had a low 11 sec Civic. When he was 18. Man, cars have gotten faster.

Still waitting to hear more from the OP ???

305,600miles 5/2012 ej257 short block, 8/2011 installed VF52 turbo, @20.8psi, 280whp, 300ftlbs. (SOLD).  CHECK your oil, these cars use it.

Engine Build - Click Here

I just learned that the 6-speed in the 2010 LGT, is NOT the 6-speed from the Sti. It's some crappy wanna-be from the Euro-deisel line that won't even handle 300hp. Can anyone confirm this?

Of course, it's been confirmed million times. It's the 5MT with an extra gear crammed in, nothing to do with the STI/SpecB gearbox.

I just learned that the 6-speed in the 2010 LGT, is NOT the 6-speed from the Sti. It's some crappy wanna-be from the Euro-deisel line that won't even handle 300hp. Can anyone confirm this?

Unclemat said something a little bit along those lines, that it's a five speed with an extra gear added onto it.

to the OP:

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD THROW THAT LOANER CAR AROUND AND TELL US SOMETHING WE DON'T KNOW

[CENTER][B][I] Front Limited Slip Racing Differentials for the 5EAT now available for $1895 shipped, please inquire for details! [/I][/B][/CENTER]

Why the hell is everyone dying to see this loaner 2.5i tossed around?

Have you guys driven a stock 2.5i Legacy of any year in the last 5 or 6? I ahve plenty of times. My in-laws have a wagon and a sedan.

Nothing exciting. Just good basic transportation. Like a 2.5 Altima or a 4 cyl Camry. You think because it has AWD it'll be some drift champ?:lol:

It's no performance sedan in that trim.:rolleyes:

Of a stock, sandy beige, 2.5i Legacy???

You are an enigma!:lol:

Why? I want to see it in every single color that it comes in. Is that so weird??

We've seen every color, but Harvest Gold and Sky Blue. So I want what I can't have!

Why? I want to see it in every single color that it comes in. Is that so weird??

We've seen every color, but Harvest Gold and Sky Blue. So I want what I can't have!

It's like saying you want to see naked pictures of Rosie O'Donnell. I just don't get it.

The best car ever driven is a loaner. Remember this car is still new and not fully broken in, so it's your job to break it. Test the CVT from 20 mph in reverse then slam it into drive. Yank up hard on the e-brake from 50 mph, ect...

It your job, nay duty, nay obligation to test this car to the peak of it's performance. Good luck. Drive fast. Take chances.

7) Please keep in mind that other members may claim expertise or status (legal, medical, etc) that they do not, in fact, possess, and use discretion in following their advice.

That is where you are wrong. the 05 - 09 Legacy sedan and wagon are certainly handsome cars, and are arguably the best design Subaru has ever come out with.

Yes, we are 05 fan boys on this site, but you'll never find a poll on any other Subaru site saying that 90% of the voters think it's ugly. Which is the case with this new edition.

I do admit that the 08 Impreza hatch design is finally starting to wear me down to the point where I like it. Don't love it, just like it.

Perhaps we all need a year or two more with the the 2010 land-yacht to really appreciate what the Designers were going for.

Yes, we are 05 fan boys on this site, but you'll never find a poll on any other Subaru site saying that 90% of the voters think it's ugly.

Put that poll on any other website, and I be most will say it isn't good looking. Subarus aren't good looking cars, they never will be. We love them despite their looks.

Why else are Pugs, Chihuahuas and Bull Dogs popular breeds? They are so ugly that they are good looking to their fans.

The best car ever driven is a loaner. Remember this car is still new and not fully broken in, so it's your job to break it. Test the CVT from 20 mph in reverse then slam it into drive. Yank up hard on the e-brake from 50 mph, ect...

It your job, nay duty, nay obligation to test this car to the peak of it's performance. Good luck. Drive fast. Take chances.

Truth.

I've smoked the tires and drifted several rental vans. Good fun. Even with a foot engaged parking brake.

Troll.

Troll? You mean my over 900 posts that are 99% positive about Subaru? Or the 4 Subarus in my family, the posts and pictures of our old Outback XT, or the countless pictures I've taken of the 2010 LGT at the NYIAS, WBM and two dealerships?

Yup, I'm a Troll.

Troll? You mean my over 900 posts that are 99% positive about Subaru? Or the 4 Subarus in my family, the posts and pictures of our old Outback XT, or the countless pictures I've taken of the 2010 LGT at the NYIAS, WBM and two dealerships?

Yup, I'm a Troll.

I triple dog dare you to make an intelligent comment in this thread.

I don't respond to trollish dares.:lol:

It is abundantly clear that you are the #1 supporter of the 2010 Legacy. That is just fine by me.

I wish you well when you trade in your WRX for one. Maybe in Harvest Gold perhaps?

I triple dog dare you to make an intelligent comment in this thread.

My first post in the thread:

Can you please take pictures as we have yet to see on in Harvest Gold Metallic.

I don't respond to trollish dares.:lol:

It is abundantly clear that you are the #1 supporter of the 2010 Legacy. That is just fine by me.

I wish you well when you trade in your WRX for one. Maybe in Harvest Gold perhaps?

I just wanted a picture, was that so much to ask for?

Unfortunately the GT does not come in Harvest Gold.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v378/D0WNxSH1ft/Picture1-3.jpg

Archived