LegacyGT.com

I have in my posession, a 2010 Legacy.

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Not your girl dude! The CAR! The CAR is the CHUBBY! :lol:

Sometimes... you guys are so literal. :lol: Open your minds! :p

Lol I know. But really at 3477 lbs the LGT Limited is light compared to the S4 and 335xi it's closest performance competitors.

:spin: OMG dude! :lol: Please tell me you're just being a blind defender right now of all things SOA. :lol: The point is... I can't believe I have to spell this out... the CAR (this means the 2010 Legacy just to be clear) LOOKS (as in an appearance seen by the eye, not actually weighed) CHUBBY (this means that it is fat, or portly, or chunky) which would mean... someone who likes it, the JOKE (where all the above mix together to make a funny) would be that those who LIKE the car are CHUBBY CHASERS.

I can't believe it was that hard. :lol:

Please PM joeleodee For All Site Questions. He is the acting Admin and can resolve anything related to LegacyGT.com

employees usually support their companies.. thats all I gotta say. :lol:

when someone calls the 2010LGT fat.. they're not talking about curb weight...........

the fact that its light is a good thing.. and is really a trend in the auto design market.. which is both good and bad.

"The penalty good men pay for indifference to public affairs is to be ruled by evil men." - Plato

What drew you to the 2010? Or Subaru in general? Curious to see someone not associated with Subarus going right for the new one the week it hits the lots! :D
Please PM joeleodee For All Site Questions. He is the acting Admin and can resolve anything related to LegacyGT.com

haha well, i need a car decent priced, AWD, and as many features i could get. My pops just bought a 2009 Forrester 5sp last year and it did great in the ice storm. The DC, Maryland, Virginia gets some bad winters.

woa wait a minute.. are you the 1st 2010 legacy owner on here?

congratulations.. although many of us dont like the car.. that certainly doesn't mean we feel they shouldn't be welcomed to the subaru family..

"The penalty good men pay for indifference to public affairs is to be ruled by evil men." - Plato

I like what it's trying to offer (turbo, AWD, leather, <$33k, etc) but I just can't get over the looks right now...

Welcome though to the Legacy community! :D

thanx all, it seems to be the same MPG from the '09 Legacy, but I just wanted to get the newest one out. I actually really like it, im sure it will grow on you guys, its VERY roomie on the inside compared to the 09.

w/ no GT auto.. I think they kind of shut me out of the market even if the look does grow on me.

I dont want a manual DD for my commute.

course by the time I buy they may have another body style. :lol:

:wub: my 05. I just clay bar and waxed it yesterday.. aside from some knicks and scratches from the 66k miles it has on it.. it looks great still.

it was a '91 Acura Integra 240000 miles on it, a big upgrade.. so far getting about 24MPG, and thats taking it easy till it breaks in.. seems like no difference to me

What kind of driving is that? City or Highway?

I get about 27 with mine on mostly highway driving.

453747.png

thanx all, it seems to be the same MPG from the '09 Legacy, but I just wanted to get the newest one out. I actually really like it, im sure it will grow on you guys, its VERY roomie on the inside compared to the 09.
Oh, so you've been looking for awhile and cross shopped the 2 generations? Besides the room, what else made you go for the 2010 over the 2009. As MPGs are about the same I assume you've driven the '09 as well? Curious to hear about it! :D

yeep, I got to drive a 09 spec B, and the obvious difference is the ride. The Spec B is more for 'Spirited' driving and a little over my price range, 32k. I heard that the 2010's were less cheaper so I waited. At the time, there were NO 6sp available, so I decided to test drive the CVT. To my surprise I LOVED the smooth driving, call me a old man for it, but i have never driven anything as smooth as this. It also came very nicely equipt ; bluetooth, 6 disc changer, hermon Kardon 440 watt sound system, heated: seats, mirrors, and wind shield wipers, and a moon roof.

aside from bluetooth, thats the standard "limited" package.

I'm surprised you went with a 2.5i after looking at a spec B. the 2.5i is a dog compared to the turbo.

although I think the 2010s have a bit more umf dont they?

He said price was the factor, probably why he didn't go with the GT, which is still near $28k but not Spec B. range. 2010 GT's have more but as far as I know the 2.5i is the same.

I got my 2.5i Limited on July 4th, and im loving everything about it, styling, features and best of all the CVT is the smoothest thing I have EVER driven

You know what? From your avatar, it's actually a good looking car! I think that's the first time I've ever thought so...

Archived