LegacyGT.com

Official jdm conversion/aftermarket body thread

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

Hkc-speed is the only vendor who imports these n sells them.

They charge 1250$ for bumper cover beam and Jdm fender liners(usdm fender liners work)

That doesn't include the 165$ for customs fees or shipping from Canada.

Waiting on final pricing of what it cost me to have these brought over before I post a final price.

(usdm fender liners work)

But they don't fit 100% if I remember correctly? I melted a hole in mine rolling the fenders :rolleyes: I need new ones.

Yeah shipping ain't cheap for those big ticket item.

If you don't mind to repaint it I can have it ship in for little over 450 to 550. By air mail.

Youre in Japan? :)

Not interested in a replica, but I will buy your real one.

The just the extension to the OEM spoiler.

I might fing a auto body to see if they can replica the same spoiler extension. so it will come out the same thing since the extension is not OEM and is made off of fiberglass.

I've been in the middle of ordering a Liberal Albero bumper from Japan for a month now. They're paranoid about sending the wrong one. I've sent PLENTY of pictures and all the info I can think of about my car, but they still want more information.

My LGT is an '06. Can anyone tell me what someone in Japan would want to know to make sure they send me the right bumper? Like what's the name of my EXACT car in Japan?

In USDM, my bumper would be '05-07 LGT, and '08+ would be wrong. What other info can I give these guys? I'm getting frustrated. I freaking sent them a picture of the EXACT Albero bumper I want and know fits.