LegacyGT.com

2010 Legacy Official Reveal

BernardP

Someone posted a thread the other day on what will happen to the price of the 08-09's when the 2010 came out. Well here is your answer, grab those 08-09's now!!! :D

LOL, that was me who posted that! I am indeed going to try to pick up an '08 or '09 ASAP. :lol:

• Replies 603
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hav'nt posted a comment about anything for a while. So, I don't feel that I'm a big part of this community. So I appologize in advance if I offend anyone.

But............ I think that this is an "evolution of the spieces". I love my '07GT, it is a fantastic car! Mine is a GT with the 5EAT, basicly unmodified. Daily driver, back and forth to work. Don't think that I've had it above 100mph. I have always felt that it was a bit small on the inside. Would like to be able to slide the passenger seat all the way back with out squeezing my sons legs while he is in his car seat.

Again, I see this as an evolution. This puts the Legacy squarely in the "midsize sedan" catagory. I'm sorry if some don't like this. But I feel that this is where this car needs to be. We should want to grow the appeal of the entire Subaru line to those unfortunate people that have never driven or expierenced a Subaru. I suspect that most people don't have the opprotunity or ability to drive "all out" with their sporty Subarus. I know that I cannot afford the fine and loss of my drivers liscense (and then my job) to see if my GT will do 130+. No, the '10 may not end up as sporty, or maybe......... We have not seen the GT or the 3.6L. I believe that Subaru has put themslves in a very competitive and profetable segment of the auto industry, and right now it's about sales. A larger Forrester, larger Impreza and now larger Legacy all fit the bill. All with out loosing fuel milage, another important factor. An "evolution of the spieces" as I see it..............

Sorry if I offended anyone, and sorry for the spelling errors.........

P.S. I'm eagerly anticipating the new Outback.

Utterly disappointed. I love(d) Subaru for not confining it's creativity. The new TL is a joke of automotive design as is the Camry. All japanese auto makers are making these cookie cutter "on the edge of insanity" cars. What happened to style, grace and creativity. OH yeah... it lives in Europe and Australia. But I guess all good things...

Every time I see this new car on the road, I like it more and more. Purely from a style standpoint.

Yes I know, no AWD, blah blah... but it's pretty sweet lookng.

http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c23/gireland/untitled-1.jpg

Agreed.

Fender flairs, inverted M3 tail lights, leave the european look to the european cars! Single exhaust? Maybe it was more for looks, but it looks sexy! This leaves me hoping for a new MS6 by the time im looking for a new car.

I'm waiting to see if they added features like a backup camera, auto up/down for front or all windows, 30 sec of radio or power windows after you take they key out, etc etc. It would be nice to have 2 speakers under the rear window, instead of the oddly placed 1, if you are lucky enough to get that. But on the positive side, they gave the new Legacy wider tires.

About the size increase, i bought my legacy because the new accords and other sedans are huge! Sad day.

i'm thinking the resale value of 05-09 subies just went up a tick with this fugly duckling unveiled

Let's hope so!

Some info i didn't see here:

http://www.foxbusiness.com/story/subaru-introduce-new--legacy-new-york-international-auto/

I concure with most of you folks. I don't like it. I'm sure it will grow on me, but right now.....I'm not feeling it. The center of the dash sticks out too far and the body looks too bulky. The Photochops were awesome (great work to those who gave it a shot), but the body just looks too fat (too high, too wide, too everything). Nornally, I buy cars every other model cycle, so my next run of this would be the 2015 model. Maybe the refreshes will look better.

Archived