LegacyGT.com

2010 Legacy Official Reveal

BernardP

• Replies 603
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Front is ok (but just ok). Not a fan of the frame windowed doors or the rear of the car, and the interior I'm not a fan of. :( With the pics posted (I skipped pages 5-10) looks like the stereo is finally separated from the HVAC. :lol: But again, this isn't a GT, they may still try and screw the GT owners and do that again. :lol:

Wow holy suck, I really need to put my app in for a design position within Subaru to fix shiz like this.

They don't need any designers for another 5 years now. :lol:

Now that I think about it, one of the main reasons I really like by LGT is because no one notices it until I'm GONE down the road and they're like what the F!&K was that! So, the tradition of sleepy continues and that's not all bad.

Point: I can live with the fact that I'm not thrilled with the new look (I'm being kind here). Perhaps I'm wrong... maybe the GT will be considerably better looking. I have my doubts, but I'm willing to concede that point. The fact that the 05 to 09's were sooo great in many ways, looks, engineering (for its time and price), interior... and then to be presented with this... Instead of looking for "maybe this" or "maybe that" this is the point where we should be going "wow" "sweet". Instead... we are "maybe it will..."

It smells of fail; we'll see.

+1

Bingo! I think the Legacy peaked in '06 and since '07 has progressively become more like the competition rather than emphasizing its uniqueness as a driver's car.

i completely agree. i bought my '06 because when i first saw one on the road it really caught my eye... the sporty, yet classy look. now, looks like they're just trying to look like everybody else. When they changed the impreza i thought it would grow on me, but that thing still looks like a corolla, i don't even know what to say about the new legacy :confused::confused::confused:

i completely agree. i bought my '06 because when i first saw one on the road it really caught my eye... the sporty, yet classy look. now, looks like they're just trying to look like everybody else. When they changed the impreza i thought it would grow on me, but that thing still looks like a corolla, i don't even know what to say about the new legacy :confused::confused::confused:

Please... 05-07 externally are identical. If anything, many think 05 look better due to the blackened headlamps.

05-07 USDM look sucks due to pointy bumpers. Nothing JDM swap could not fix....

Please... 05-07 externally are identical. If anything, many think 05 look better due to the blackened headlamps.

05-07 USDM look sucks due to pointy bumpers. Nothing JDM swap could not fix....

I wasn't talking just about the '06 in particular; i meant the 05-07 overall. personally, i really like the bumpers on mine. blackened headlights would be nice, too... but, i have yellow overlays over mine anway.

I really wish there was a gt wagon. I was not one of the original wagon owners, but my family has grown. I was looking at this car for my wife's next car. The fact that there is no wagon or gt with an automatic takes this off the list.

I really wish there was a gt wagon. I was not one of the original wagon owners, but my family has grown. I was looking at this car for my wife's next car. The fact that there is no wagon or gt with an automatic takes this off the list.

Lets see what the Outbacks and Outback XT look like first, they might turn out better looking ;)

:lol::lol::lol: Maybe he has carpal tunnel from typing too much

:lol::hide:

i was being serious however... i enjoi IWSS posts very much... and i look forward to reading what he has to say about the final product...

and even though i dont care for the new model so far.. i still cant wait to see one in person.. and i will still pretend to show an interest at my local dealer just for a test drive :p... the only bad thing that could happen is what happened when i test drove the 09 wrx, i loved it :redface:

Lets see what the Outbacks and Outback XT look like first, they might turn out better looking ;)

There won't be Outback XT dude.

Of course it looks like crap it's a new subie, but the lack of a large Hp increase is what I don't understand. The turbo version should be pushing 300+ if it wants a strong following.... Looks like I'm gonna start babying my 08 so it last until the next gen.

Someone posted a thread the other day on what will happen to the price of the 08-09's when the 2010 came out. Well here is your answer, grab those 08-09's now!!! :D

When ever a new model refresh comes to market, the previous body style always depreciates (heavily) in value.. add that to the already failing retail value of cars and we are screwed... for example check out the price of an e46 m3 nowadays...

The idea of our BL/BP cars becoming a collectors piece, and thus the value rising, seems like a possiblity... but not in the next 5 years.. maybe 20 years down the road a BL/BP in pristine condition could fetch some coin at an auction...

anywho end OT rant/

I'm telling you, it's like Subaru stole a designer from Honda, Toyota, and Nissan, and had them put this car together...

http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d142/Mohamed6988/2010-Subaru-Legacy.jpg

http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d142/Mohamed6988/Accord.jpg

http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d142/Mohamed6988/Camry.jpg

http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d142/Mohamed6988/2007_Nissan_Altima_Hybrid.jpg

I wonder when headlights are going to reach all the way back to the B pillar?:lol: I know the new Ford Fiesta gets really close.

Oh well, I agree this thing will sell like hot cakes. Its an AWD Camry/Accord/Altima look-a-like for less, not a bad place to be come to think about it.

Of course it looks like crap it's a new subie, but the lack of a large Hp increase is what I don't understand. The turbo version should be pushing 300+ if it wants a strong following.... Looks like I'm gonna start babying my 08 so it last until the next gen.

Yeah but that would be a bad move for subaru (marketing wise) to make it as powerful as the STI.

Archived