LegacyGT.com

I am thinking of driving my car - is that a good idea?

rao

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...

Call me old-fashioned, I just use one of these to sharpen the wipers:

http://www.kitchenaria.com/images/uploads/10-Inch-Diamond-Coated-Steel-Knife-Sharpener.gif

I sharpen them every time it rains - that way the blade's always fresh!

sorry...this forum practically blows goat nuts so im not always on here.
Team Pony Express

POSTED FROM MY COMPUTER USING A WEB BROWSER

http://kalecoauto.com/images/wipersharpener.jpg

Wiper blades not cutting it? Why replace them, when you could sharpen them? This high grade whetstone is all that you would expect from our quality line of KaleCoAuto products. It features three sharpening surfaces for different sizes of wiperblades.

http://kalecoauto.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=23

I thought it was pretty clear where to get a sharpener? :lol:

• 2 weeks later...
The other day my car would not start. I thought I might need to clean my tire grounds. The blinker fluid had no effect on spark. I replaced my horn fluid and it almost fired up. Maybe I will try the volcano taco.
BE committed to DO what it takes to HAVE more of what you want in your life!!!

the volcano taco thing was a little trial and error with me. it took me a few hours to figure it out but to really give the engine a good internal cleaning i had to put the taco in with 3 bottles of nos octane booster, not just one. and then a little volcano sauce in the intake never hurts. hey papa g, btw, thanks for reminding me about the whole blinker fluid thing, ive been meaning to check that. oh and the horn fluid wont help the starting issue. horn fluid is bypassed, when the horn isnt in use, to the brakes...duuhh. also you might want to grease your chassis up thouroghly. when you do that the car creates its own slipstream so you save on gas a little.

you guys tried pushing the rocker switch on top of the steering column on and off 4 times within 5 seconds and pumping the clutch while wiggling the shifter thingy left and right to see if the starting issues disappear? spray some WD40 if it feels resistant to rocking. and how you guys keep your mudflaps sharp? same as wipers or something i'm missing?

I decided not to just lube the chassis. I went with an Olive Oil bath, a little pricey but from what I have read about it I think it is the shit. Oh and I had to reload the cheese in my air intake for the mice that make my wheels go round.
BE committed to DO what it takes to HAVE more of what you want in your life!!!

you guys tried pushing the rocker switch on top of the steering column on and off 4 times within 5 seconds and pumping the clutch while wiggling the shifter thingy left and right to see if the starting issues disappear? spray some WD40 if it feels resistant to rocking.

Dude, that's the sequence to get rid of the seat belt chime.

Everyone knows that!

• 4 weeks later...
oh, I see. manual said it was an electronic choke...

wait! the seatbelt chimes????? how do i get it to do it?

You loosen 2 of the lug nuts on each wheel, fill the window washer fluid reservoir with milk, put hot sauce in the gas tank (this will also make you go faster) and drive down the road, riding the rev limiter in 2nd gear, turning your hazards on and off and spraying milk on your wind shield. That should make your seat-belt chime come back on.

The best way to protect your/my car I found, was to use gorilla glue on all the door seals. This has prevented any un-necessary access to the inside of the vehicle, thus keeping it in pristine condition.

It also is an improvement over your keyless entry. You can throw your keyless entry away if you use the gorilla glue and not worry about anyone breaking into your car. You probably could even get crazy and leave your iPod on the passenger seat and have the peace of mind that it will be there when you get back!

Archived