LegacyGT.com

I am thinking of driving my car - is that a good idea?

rao

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hey Rao, looking for an update. did you ever decide if you were going to drive your car? and what happened if you did?
258k miles - Stock engine/minor suspension upgrades/original shocks/rear struts replaced at 222k/4 passenger side wheel bearings/3 clutches/1 radiator/3 turbos

you know opinions are like a##sholes. everyone has one. I say take a chance and see what happens.

who knows! you may like it!

258k miles - Stock engine/minor suspension upgrades/original shocks/rear struts replaced at 222k/4 passenger side wheel bearings/3 clutches/1 radiator/3 turbos

you guys are haters! : (

dont worry, in a year or two after the design has been out people will be loving it. i know lots of non-legacy enthusiasts that think the car is sexy. just us "change (like this) is bad" folks dont like it right now :lol:

nah i cant blame you guys i love my car and all but i like the look of the last gen legacy a LOT better

Glad you like it. I could never own one though. Same reason I won't get a BE. Just a chubby version of the previous gen IMO.

you guys are haters! : (

Yup. We're just "jealous".

dont worry, in a year or two after the design has been out people will be loving it. i know lots of non-legacy enthusiasts that think the car is sexy. just us "change (like this) is bad" folks dont like it right now :lol:

I disagree actually. I really hate the looks of the new legacy. I have not and will not like bloated cars. I think the BL is the last good looking car Subaru will produce for a long time.

And FTR I'm usually one to embrace change. Just as long as it's for the better.

i have to say, the new legacy has some very serious potential as a VIP style car (which is my goal) so it doesnt look too bad fully modded as a VIP style car

If that's what you're going for, good luck to you. But I haven't seen a 2010 that i've liked yet.

In fact I was driving through a dealership lot and I felt the sudden urge to push them off the cliff they were perched up on. But that's my problem I guess.

I just hope rao doesn't dare to venture off into the world in his legacy. There are too many things that could go wrong.

you need to calm down its a ******* car.. you drive it, it needs gonna need some work on it. wheel bearings are very common on those cars. i wouldnt spend thousands of dollars to just look at it every day. dont worry and just drive it.

you need to calm down its a ******* car.. you drive it, it needs gonna need some work on it. wheel bearings are very common on those cars. i wouldnt spend thousands of dollars to just look at it every day. dont worry and just drive it.

Realize that this is the "General Funny" area, so everything here is ironic, satiric or absurd in ways that you could never imagine.

453747.png

• 1 month later...

Spring is just around the corner again and acclimatization is your friend. Baby steps are important; like the way you 1st moved it out of your garage, then left it on your driveway, and made sure it was behind your bmw whilst out on the road. All your protection and preservation methods, complemented by 100+ encouraging/supportive posts will pay off as you contemplate, anticipate, and plan your next move.

Have courage lad! You are almost to the point of enjoying your lgt as no other non-committed, pre-toyobaru lgt owner can even aspire for. If you don't know, remember, or can not find through search, don't be embarrassed or ashamed. Just ask here and I'll reply to you, for the benefit of all our community, about what the non-n/a-pre-specB-Brotherhood-of-the-non-sti-true-lgt do during the final phase of post stasis/pre-drive......

Blue painter's tape?!! :eek: I take it you missed the thread on how thin the paint is on our cars. I find that hand rubbing butter on the exterior every night works best.

No you're wrong sir, you must use bacon. Lots of bacon and rub it all over the car's exterior and the interior (Bacon grease keeps the leather oh so supple!). Then after you're done, you can eat the bacon!

:yeahthat:

Archived