LegacyGT.com

S402 Conversion on a 2009 3.0R

Leke

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply
What most of you may not understand, is the S402 over here is nearly $60K. That is a lot of coin for a fairly similar Legacy GT that most of you already own. They are the best looking of the lot, but to justify that high price, it should have a lot more power (in the 350 neighborhood) than 285.

That Tire Rack page isn't very helpful. I didn't see a clickable link for different sizes, etc. And when I entered Legacy as the vehicle they didn't even include the RE as one of the wheels available for the car anymore. :rolleyes:

Swimming in it no...long story short I found those on a Toyota Celica Forum from a guy who had them on his 2001 Celica but were the wrong offset as they were for Suby...as far as the price...let's just say i bought the whole set shipped with rubber for less than one wheel from Japan parts! I could not say no!

J

I say until Leke posts pictures, the whole "off-topic" thing is of no consequence. :lol:

Cliff Notes:

-d2 lost a batch of spoilers in shipping, customers get impatient and he can't afford to make new ones on his own dime.

-A few customers receive the remaining spoilers. At least one fits very poorly, needs more $ in bodywork/paint than the lip cost to begin with.

-Patriki@d2 hands off production to a new company "VK Innovations". That's as much as I know.

Read about it here: Link

Wow, that's a pretty raw deal. :icon_frow

I say until Leke posts pictures, the whole "off-topic" thing is of no consequence. :lol:

Cliff Notes:

-d2 lost a batch of spoilers in shipping, customers get impatient and he can't afford to make new ones on his own dime.

-A few customers receive the remaining spoilers. At least one fits very poorly, needs more $ in bodywork/paint than the lip cost to begin with.

-Patriki@d2 hands off production to a new company "VK Innovations". That's as much as I know.

Read about it here: Link

Damn, that Emotion Fukuoka bumper looks amazing. I'm kinda upset I didn't go with that now instead of the regular JDM rear. I had reservations of the quad tip STis looking a little odd because of the circular exhaust cutout - compared to the more rectangle-ish style of the stock JDM cutout.

Quick update:

I'm writing the MCAT on Friday, and right now I'm pretty stressed out. I moved into a new apartment last weekend too (one of my roommates thought the box with the JDM bumper was garbage.. suffice to say, he almost lost his life that day), so I haven't had much time to really do anything but study my life away. Classes start next week too :mad:

Anywho, I'm waiting on a slew of JDM hotness (which will remain nameless ;)) from Jimmy @ HKC. Unfortunately for me, he doesn't take organs as a means of payment, so once everything he gets me comes in, there wont be many more mods for the car until next summer :redface:. Even at that state, on stock rims, it should look pretty unreal.

Archived