LegacyGT.com

S402 Conversion on a 2009 3.0R

Leke

Perfectly stated!

^^Johndas? he has a 2005 lgt wagon with a JDM rear bumper with the vents instead of reflectors like the 2008. Other than that JDM Front End is the only way to use a JDM STi lip. ;)

2005-2007 USDM lip won't fit 08-09 LGT. Only lip that fits 08-09 USDM is RBS.

• 3 months later...
  • Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I've just found out all the list of the S402 parts, so maybe everyone want to see it:

Sti FRONT CARBON UNDER SPOILER WITH RUBBER LIP

S402 ORIGINAL FRONT GRILLE WITH ORNAMENT

S402 ORIGINAL FRONT FENDER WITH FENDER GRILLE

S402 ORIGINAL DOOR MIRROR WITH SIDE TURN LAMP

Sti TRUNK SPOILER

S402 ORIGINAL REAR ORNAMENT

STI REAR ORNAMENT

S402 ORIGINAL HID HEADLAMP WITH AUTO LEVELER AND WASHER

S402 ORIGINAL 2.5L DOHC TURBO ENGINE

S402 ORIGINAL 6M/T TRANSMISSION

S402 ORIGINAL MUFFLER (65mm dualx2, STI CUTTER WITH S402 LOGO, END PLATE WITH S402 LOGO)

S402 ORIGINAL TWIN SCROLL TURBO

S402 ORIGINAL TUNING ECU

Sti AIR ELEMENT

Sti TURNING BILSTEIN FRONT STRUT AND SPRING

Sti TURNING BILSTEIN REAR DAMPER AND SPRING

S402 ORIGINAL 13.0:1 STEERING GEAR BOX

BREMBO WITH SILVER PAINT FRONT MONO BLOCK 6PODS BRAKE CALIPER WITH STI LOGO

BREMBO 18INCH 2 PIECE TYPE FRONT DISK ROTOR

BREMBO WITH SILVER PAINT REAR 2PODS BRAKE CALIPER WITH STI LOGO

BREMBO 17INCH 2 PIECE TYPE FRONT DISK ROTOR

S402 ORIGINAL BBS 18x8JJ ALUMINUM WHEEL

S402 ORIGINAL 235/40R 18TIRE MADE BY POTENZA

Sti PILLOW BALL BUSH REAR SUSPENSION LINK (LATERAL LINK FRONT AND REAR)

Sti FLEXIBLE TOWER BAR FRONT

Sti FLEXIBLE LOWER ARM BAR

Sti FLEXIBLE FLOOR BAR REAR

S402 ORIGINAL ENGINE COVER WITH ORNAMENT

VDC

LEATHER SEAT WITH STI LOGO (ONLY FRONT SEAT)

SEAT POSITION MEMORY FOR FRONT RH AND LH

S402 ORIGINAL 260km METER WITH STI LOGO (MULTI INFORMATION DISPLAY/ ECO GAUGE & INFO ECO LAMP/ SHIFT UP INDICATOR

S402 ORIGINAL MOMO LEATHER STEERING WITH STI ORNAMENT (AUDIO REMOTE CONTROL SWITCH/ MULTI INFORMATION DISPLAY SELECTOR/ SI-DRIVE SWITCH

S402 ORIGINAL LEATHER SHIFT KNOB WITH S402 LOGO

Sti PUSH ENGINE START SWITCH

S402 ORIGINAL DOOR TRIM (LEATHER)

BLACK INTERIOR (PILLAR TRIM/ ROOF TRIM/ REAR GATE TRIM FOR WAGON)

S402 ORIGINAL CUP HOLDER (DARK METAL RING & RED ILLUMINATION)

S402 ORIGINAL SIDE SILL PLATE (ALUMINUM LOGO FRONT AND REAR)

Sti CARPET MAT

SERIAL NUMBER PLATE BOTH ENGINE ROOM AND INTERIOR

PREMIUM ACCESSORY (S402 LEATHER KEY CASE & S402 ORIGINAL CASE

FRONT BUMPER IS SPEC B USE ONE.

Yuki

Japanparts.com

would the sti carpet mat fit the wagon?? and how much would they cost??

Do you have the picture of :

S402 ORIGINAL FRONT FENDER WITH FENDER GRILLE and how much?

Thank you so much for your message but the part is only for S402 original owner, so I can NOT get it for you. I am reallyo sorry about it.

I do NOT usually check this thread, so please PM me if you have any questions.

Yours Sincerley,

Yuki

Japanaparts.com

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
Leke, you gotta give us something man. My rev.D-E bumper is sitting in my basement, waiting for some love.

Alright, alright, I'll throw you a bone :lol: I've been super busy with school for the last 2 months, so I haven't really had time to address much with the conversion.

Got some uber JDM fenders about a month ago. Need to get them painted as well as order up a few smaller parts to really make the conversion complete - they aren't necessary, but I'd like to have them.

Also, I've got 2 treats waiting right now at HKC-Speed that should completely finish off my exterior mods..:) Hopefully he can get back to me with a final price and they'll be here in about a week. Once these pieces have arrived, I'll need to scrape together some cash to get everything painted.

I have the ZeroSports barnd Front under Spoiler fit for that 3.0R bumper...u interested?

Thanks for the offer, but I've already got my lip situation addressed. :)

At this point I'm practically staring at the light at the end of the tunnel. All of the small expenditures - a few hundred there, a couple hundred there - really add up rather quickly. Being a student makes it that much harder, but I'm working as fast as I can!

Did you end up going with the DAMD fenders? I like the vent and the punched out flare, but I think I might get the JDM OEM fenders for half the price and do a little custom work myself.

After seeing HarryZ's K2 thread I debated switching to a full K2 kit, but after weighing the price and pros/cons I fell in love the the S402 look all over again. :wub:

I ended up with DAMD. It took the better part of 6 months, but I really do love the look. Was it worth the boatload of money? Yes and no. I thought about what I would do if I could do it again... the economic thing is to go with stock fenders and put the difference towards a nice lip and still have a nice chunk of change left over for paint.

The K2 kit is gorgeous.. I actually seriously considered switching to the K2 front, but figured that once I have the initial conversion completed, switching bumpers in the future would be a 10 minute job.

To be honest, the name of this thread is a little misleading. It's not so much of an S402 look that I'm going for anymore. With the remaining smaller parts that'll complete the car, its sort of my interpretation of my ideal car. Though, I guess there is a small bit of S402 influence in there, my vision of the final product has changed. Imaging what Arith did with his car - a combination of high quality parts that really come together into a complete package. That's what I'm working towards.

I'll just have to settle for "regular, sucky brembos" :lol:

DAMD is FRP, but it's amazing quality. I wrangled over that fact for a little while - I figured if I got hit, a dent would be much easier to pull than finding someone to repair FRP.

You know, if you have access to the tools, then I'd definitely consider making a set. You could make something similar to those one off Liberal Albero fenders we've seen.

Let me see if I can dig up a picture of the parts :). Nothing is on the car, except the JDM bumper beam.

how much do you want for it and can you ship it for me to Saudi Arabia??

I bought it by mistake... and takes me about 700-800 CAD to get it.

It's still Brand New..so,I'm looking for ~500 p/u, shipping fee - in CAN+50, outside CAN+100 ($ in CAD),in fact, the shipping fee is more then I offered..

* it can only fit on type D front Bumper, such as S402's

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived