LegacyGT.com

Philly Area Legacies?

TheHolyGhost

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
philly guys, keep an eye out for a tinted black wagon on black wheels w/ yellow overlays (non-GT) parked up by the tennis courts across from university village on weekends. my girl just started going to temple this semester, so my ass is around basically every weekend. i spotted 2 GTs on broad street this past friday... a pretty stock looking silver one, pretty sure it had a grill. and, a darker grey one with tints and lowered.

philly guys, keep an eye out for a tinted black wagon on black wheels w/ yellow overlays (non-GT) parked up by the tennis courts across from university village on weekends. my girl just started going to temple this semester, so my ass is around basically every weekend. i spotted 2 GTs on broad street this past friday... a pretty stock looking silver one, pretty sure it had a grill. and, a darker grey one with tints and lowered.

I think I saw you on the Blue Route headed north like two weeks ago. Cant remember if it was a GT, but it was def. a black wagon, black wheels, yellow tinted headlights.

Where'd you see the dark grey one on Broad St? I was down that way heading south to the Fern Rock subway station on Friday. And then north again like 20 minutes later because they postponed the Phillies game.

got done work in center city at like 6... so i guess around 6:30ish.

I think I saw you on the Blue Route headed north like two weeks ago. Cant remember if it was a GT, but it was def. a black wagon, black wheels, yellow tinted headlights.

well, if it looked like this... it was me (minus the lip, i did that a little over a week ago):

http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d41/cheacheaboiboi/0830081527a.jpg

most likely was, i've been driving to DC a bit lately for work, and blue route's on my way home.

Archived