LegacyGT.com

Pics of DIYand painted grills

lvethesnow

Also a recruiter, 11 months to go. Worst job in the Army. I have my eib, airborne and air assualt so I get asked those things too. No longer 11b though, been a 21p for about 4 years now.

im in the boston area. worst area in the US. also 11b with bunch of stuff but no need to list(unless you want to know)

History does not entrust the care of freedom to the weak or timid

People sleep peacefully at night cause rough men stand ready to do violence on there behalf

• Replies 609
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just a norm DIY...its pretty boring and like everyone else but I did it so it's special too me...:lol:

http://i282.photobucket.com/albums/kk271/Puns10/Newgrille-1.jpg

Is that the "gutter" metal mesh or is that plasitic? Looks really good!

My gutter mesh needs a repaint every 3,000 miles..I am looking for a plastic alternative.

I am in the tulsa area. How many years you got in. 9 here. Hoping to get my ring before I leave. Should be next march but you know how usarec can do what they want.

here your lucky to leave with a gold badge with some saphires. june will be nine years. missd e7 because of recruiting. con grats on 6 heres your recruitign orders.

People sleep peacefully at night cause rough men stand ready to do violence on there behalf

Just a norm DIY...its pretty boring and like everyone else but I did it so it's special too me...:lol:

http://i282.photobucket.com/albums/kk271/Puns10/Newgrille-1.jpg

this is how i want mine to look just havent pulled the trigger. going to look for another grill to do so i dont have to drive around with nothing there

Yeah, recruiting messed me over for 7 also. We haven't boxed in over a year. And don't even start with the company or battalion. I think last month, we wrote like 26 on a mission of 52 for the company. Something along those lines.

Yeah, recruiting messed me over for 7 also. We haven't boxed in over a year. And don't even start with the company or battalion. I think last month, we wrote like 26 on a mission of 52 for the company. Something along those lines.

we were 14 for 32 this month. our station was 8 for 9 so we did ok. were

Is that the "gutter" metal mesh or is that plasitic? Looks really good!

My gutter mesh needs a repaint every 3,000 miles..I am looking for a plastic alternative.

It's the aluminum mess from Pilot u get at Pep Boys and it is painted with Duplicolor Flat black. Thanks took me forever to get the whole thing smooth...

Archived