LegacyGT.com

Jacksonville Legacy Charlie Foxtrot, Part 1

CarlJNgmail.com

lil $$ + grille (with painted wings) = eyelids??????

Hmm your persuasions might give Obie and Joe a run for their money lol

:spin::spin::spin::spin::spin::spin::spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin:

btw... i love the spinning dude

• Replies 763
  • Created
  • Last Reply
lol what do you have to bring to the table?

currently looking at purchasing an sks:icon_twis

LOL........IDK if he is saying that b/c he want my grille or b/c he wants your eyelines!

that was said cause due to, im haveing a bad week and will hopefully have a new job soon, and i thought we had a deal:confused:

Yeah, Todd...Ant is still around...just got back from Cali. the other day, so he's been rather ummm...quiet? I'll get his arse there. I'll probably leave work around 5:45 or 6...and grab something to eat before or during...

What time are you getting there? And everyone else?

I'll probably be in the area around 630. I'll be needing food something fierce so if we all wanted to meet up and grab a bite to eat... that would be awesome.

I need to call Bill pretty soon lol

joe.........you cleared out your headlights w/o pulling your bumper off???? how???? Make sure you dad brings his ride too (both Legacy's need to be there)

I will grace all of you with my presents around 7. :lol:LOL:lol:

^^ Typical...all because of a woman. I see how it is Obie...I see how it is... :lol:

I might not stay for too long...but, I'll be there...as soon as I get outta here. We'll meet up, and possibly grab food...I'm not in the mood for quiznos tonight, though...hehe.

Archived