LegacyGT.com

Jacksonville Legacy Charlie Foxtrot, Part 1

CarlJNgmail.com

I don't think I could track the car...being a daily driver I just couldn't bare it....yeah Stage2...seen better days. I have some 'issues' to work out with it...will let you know when they're handled.
Rehab is for quitters.

• Replies 763
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Found some cool LGT videos on youtube. One of these days i will own a LGT with a rotated turbo like this!

[ame=http://youtube.com/watch?v=6R7u5TqRNBQ]YouTube - Legacy Gt 35r[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u-UWFERYR_A&NR=1]YouTube - Black death sleeper LGT GT35 R etc[/ame]

I hear ya on tracking the car. I wouldn't have the money afterwards to get the DD okay. I know my tires and brakes would be shot lol

What issues are you having w/ Stage 2?

Long story but since the tune the car had run like ass. I went and bot an AP so I could get things worked out and have the car e-tuned.

The car was hesitating and bogging. I reset the ECU and now I am good. I am now tryign to datalog but am having issues getting the car connected to the program.

Rehab is for quitters.

cough:

Cough?

Some people have to pay a mortgage, utilities, bills, car + insurance, and pay my TV off way ahead of schedule all by their selves.

We all know you are loaded since you have your own track car :spin:

hey Carl..... i am trying to set up an NAS Jax Subaru meet for the 31 of May from 2-5pm. I am making flyers to put on all the suby's that i see running around base and was wondering if i made you some copies if you could help me spread them out and use you as a contact if there are some ?'s. I will be one as well!

let me know!

hey found these on craigslist today!

http://jacksonville.craigslist.org/car/634094387.html (LGT)

http://jacksonville.craigslist.org/car/635688633.html (02 WRX)

http://jacksonville.craigslist.org/car/626280051.html (LGT Wagon)

http://miami.craigslist.org/car/611662660.html (LGT in Ft. Laud.) ((NICE))

If anybody finds an 02-03 WRX that is either the red, dark blue (not WRB) or green that is for sale anywhere let me know!

oh srry man that wasnt directed to you, "cough" is used on some of my other boards when a member all of a sudden post after being mia for a bit

and im farrrrrrrr from loaded, although im taking that lil celica of mine to run the dragon next week:cool:

waiting for my tax retrn to do some stuff to the lgt

If anybody finds an 02-03 WRX that is either the red, dark blue (not WRB) or green that is for sale anywhere let me know!

Umm...they never made WRX's in the Dark Blue, Red, or Green for the '02-'03 years. In fact, DB and Green have NEVER been offered, in the states.

Umm...they never made WRX's in the Dark Blue, Red, or Green for the '02-'03 years. In fact, DB and Green have NEVER been offered, in the states.

you sir.... i hate to say....are wrong!!!!!! In fact i just saw a red 2002-2003 wrx at the mall the other day and them again on wells yesterday!

Sedonna Red

Blaze yellow (lighter)

Sedonna Red

sonic yellow (darker)

you may be right about a wrx not being released in the us in dark blue or green but i know that there is a green and dark blue bugeye. I know that there are dark blue 2.5rs in the US though

hey Carl..... i am trying to set up an NAS Jax Subaru meet for the 31 of May from 2-5pm. I am making flyers to put on all the suby's that i see running around base and was wondering if i made you some copies if you could help me spread them out and use you as a contact if there are some ?'s. I will be one as well!

let me know!

Haha so it was you. Everyone is talking about it on NASIOC. Just sad you missed my car even though it was there all night and day :(

you sir.... i hate to say....are wrong!!!!!! In fact i just saw a red 2002-2003 wrx at the mall the other day and them again on wells yesterday!

Sedonna Red

Blaze yellow (lighter)

Sedonna Red

sonic yellow (darker)

you may be right about a wrx not being released in the us in dark blue or green but i know that there is a green and dark blue bugeye. I know that there are dark blue 2.5rs in the US though

2.5RS's are one thing, WRX's are another.

The green only came in the outback, or the 2.5 TS wagon's, afaik. Green was also available on the older platform's as well, with the gold trim, gold rims, on a two door coupe.

WRX's...the red was more a 'maroon' even though it was "Sedona Red Pearl" -- I used to have a WRB WRX Wagon...sold it to get the '05 LGT, and sold that, to get the current '08.

Ah well...too bad some 'other' colors don't exist....wouldn't that be something. :lol:

Haha so it was you. Everyone is talking about it on NASIOC. Just sad you missed my car even though it was there all night and day :(

I have not made my way around the entire base yet. Where the heck do you work? I have been in hanger 1000 parking lot 2 times, all around nadep, and near the sea wall in the parking lot for base legal and that area. What are they saying on nasioc? i sure hope that people come because i would like to meet these people and see there cars instead of just catching a quick glimse of them as they drive by. I saw this really clean look 05 silver WRX the other day. It had 06 tail lights and 06 stock rims and was lowered. Looked sweet. I still have yet to see it but i have got the 02 white wrx "sti" @ 1000, an 06-07 grey STi @1000, an 04-05 blue STi @ 1000, a 04 black wrx with the FMIC and oil coiler @ 1000 but is from 900, a 02-03 black wrx near nadep, and a 06-07 black STi behind the base legal building. I still have a lot of area to cover.

2.5RS's are one thing, WRX's are another.

The green only came in the outback, or the 2.5 TS wagon's, afaik. Green was also available on the older platform's as well, with the gold trim, gold rims, on a two door coupe.

WRX's...the red was more a 'maroon' even though it was "Sedona Red Pearl" -- I used to have a WRB WRX Wagon...sold it to get the '05 LGT, and sold that, to get the current '08.

Ah well...too bad some 'other' colors don't exist....wouldn't that be something. :lol:

they do exist in 02-03....but i guess just not here. I have the newest copy of Subysport and in the Canada pictures there is a dark blue WRX wagon and i saw another in there somewhere as well. The green is also an 02-03 WRX color but i guess that never came out over here as well....i personally think that it looks really cool....i like them both just becuase i get tired of seeing the WRB ones! The Sedonna reds and yellow that are out there are nice to see when you mostly see WRB, silver and black!

http://www.rs25.com/forums/showthread.php?t=77151 (2.5RS's but they are also in WRX form too...i think i found one on scoobynet.com but i cant see it at work)

You got the red wrx wagon next to me, but missed me!

i hit up vp30 2 times yesterday. there are soo many wrx's over there that i think that i might have put 2 on some. which car are you??? i saw a silver bugeye, red wagon, new blue outback/silver outback, black bugeye with dark rims, blue sti (student girl...she is a b) and red 2.5rs with weird spoiler. i thought i put one on the red wagon but couldnt remeber so i put another and i thought that i put one on the black bugeye with the wheels but i was thinkin that there might be more than one of those in the lot....i couldnt remeber.....i was drinving around all over base trying to find cars and they start to become a blur as to where i saw them. i have been all over the base and i still can not find a few that i know i have seen not too long ago (monday). One in particular is a silver 05 wrx with 06 tails and wheels and is lowered. I want to find that one bad! I am not descriminating either. If it has 5 stars it gets a flyer! Sorry if i missed you but let me know what you drive and i will put one on there even though you know about it already.

I sure hope that there is a good turn out on this.....if so i might try and get it to be a more common thing!

Archived