LegacyGT.com

Jacksonville Legacy Charlie Foxtrot, Part 1

CarlJNgmail.com

i found 1 junkyard that a local told me about but it SUCKED! I am going to check out another one today that is suppost to be WAY better! will let you know what i find!

also, i got A BUNCH of tasty JDM pix for you to see! post them laters!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 763
  • Created
  • Last Reply
WTF is goin' on peeps? Where the heck is everyone?

dont know what you are talkin about....this thread has been DEAD for 12 days......

I found some stuff in a yard here but it is all for like GenI and GenII legacy's! I still have to put up all my car pictures that i have taken so far tonight and post a link to it. I saw a BAMF black BL5 the other day with a "Sti" wing and body kit. DAMN it looked HAWT!

Here is the first 20 that i put on photobucket. the comp is really slow and it takes like 20 mins to download 20 pics. i have a lot more (way better too) but here is a few to hold you all over until tomorrow!

ENJOY

Japan cars pictures by 06jaxsuby - Photobucket

all is well....i wish some of you had gen II's b/c that is all that i find finding parts for here! projector headlights, L7 grilles, tail lights, momo steering wheel! but all for gen II's!

so there are some of the pictures that i posted for you guys......no 1 has any comments on them what so ever??? Those arent all of them but there are some sick cars (ferrari's).

i am trying to get some people to post more in here. This thread is dead as he<<. It has taken us 4 months to get 18 pages worth of posts and it take the JMS on nasioc like 1 week. Where is everyone??? I understand that you all have jobs but a little conversation would be great. it is boring here! I am at work when you guys are off and i always check this thread to see if anyone has posted and all i see are post form Joe saying he has done an oil change or something like changing belts. Hey Joe...just a sugestion....get some light weight pullies and let me know how they are since you are down for working on your car. And maybe some SS brake lines and little performance stuff like that.

Ohh....my.....

Yo, nice pics. That forester looks pretty badass.

I know I haven't posted in a while, cause of all the crap going on at work, and stuff...ever since we got bought out, it's been one thing after another.

Anyway, Mike, where's the parts? Expensive? cheap? what? NEED INFO!! Otherwise, how's japan treating ya? Miss the wife yet? I'm sure she misses you. Do you get to see each other anytime soon? What the hell you doin' out there?

Joe...I died, and bought a honda....HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH. NOT! What kinda sways did you get? Both F/R? or just the rear? Used/new? You seem to be the king of used parts. I think that should be your new title.

As for Ant, he's been slackin' at work, and at home, since he moved to the new place. Farkin' slacker!

Geoff...fell off the planet, with Todd. :lol:

That's my story, for the day!

sways were 110 shipped, rear is a adjustible progress bar front bar is a modded aftermarket wrx bar

yeah i got endlinks, no brakets yet

dropping the car offf at sojax tomarrow for warrenty work so im stuck driving my truck till i get it back, (celica is being barrowed by a very close friend)

Archived