LegacyGT.com

Jacksonville Legacy Charlie Foxtrot, Part 1

CarlJNgmail.com

• Replies 763
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'll let you know...Joe...there's some serious growth happenin' back there, now...after I put all sorts of fertilizer and stuff down. Plus, I don't have the money, for another couple of weeks, cause I just paid the mortgage, this week...so, gotta wait till next paycheck.

Yo...I finished a couple of the pics. Need to do another shoot one day...but, that's what I have, for now. I'll give you full res one's, tomorrow...or something. Send me your personal email...

Presenting....

http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j124/inthedeck/Anthony_1.jpg

http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j124/inthedeck/Anthony_2.jpg

Nice...my car is back and running...lots of $$ and a lot of work later, it's all good. I am not going to make the meet. I got food poisinng on Monday and am still trying to shake it. It sucks, BIGTIME!
Rehab is for quitters.

Nice...my car is back and running...lots of $$ and a lot of work later, it's all good. I am not going to make the meet. I got food poisinng on Monday and am still trying to shake it. It sucks, BIGTIME!

Yeah, that sucks dude.

Oh and yeah Thursday meet. I said Friday cause nobody showed up on Thursday last time ;)

Have fun guys...weather is getting warmer. Finally got my car flashed....again. I bot an AP...thing thing runs strong. Now I have to datalog and get the logs to the tuner for him to tweak the map...

It is VERY smooth and no stutter..NONE.

Rehab is for quitters.

I'm moving into Southern Pines in southside next Tuesday (I think it's across southside from bay villas or something that some said they lived in). I'm looking forward to moving out of Pensacola into a real city with good road/interstate access.

We'll hopefulyl see you at the next meet.

Touch base with any of us on nything you need. I have lived here a long time so I can point you in the right direction...

Rehab is for quitters.

so my buddy that lives across from me has a good friend who's bother in law is wanting to rent out a track about 2 hours away in GA for 6 hrs and is looking for at most 60 people to go. My friend told me to ask some people that i know if they would be interested. The date has yet to me made but it will either be the last weekend this month or next month.

The price would be somewhere around $40 and you would get as many runs as you want.

TODD----this means you mr. stage 2 or anybody else just curious what they would run and to go have a good time. I know that my friends camaro ss will be out there along with a 500+ HP SRT4 and a TT Mustang GT and some bikes. I also have some friends of mine with WRX's and STi's interested in going as well! I would like to have some Suby Pep out there other that the typical WRX's and STi's.

please let me know if you would be interested for sure so that i can put your name down on a list and give it to him. Also let me know which weekend would be better!

MIKE

Archived