LegacyGT.com

Jacksonville Legacy Charlie Foxtrot, Part 1

CarlJNgmail.com

The tint is good. It's pretty dark, but not limo. I like it.

There are some bubbles in some spots, but it looks like he caught some stuff in between the tint and the window. :spin:

Overall, he did a great job. I'm curious if anyone else has had this happen to them?

IMAG0004.thumb.jpg.7a2e870b78a08956fd46a59333b43bb0.jpg

IMAG0005.thumb.jpg.beb5ff415381207695bd1269239a5511.jpg

IMAG0006.thumb.jpg.f5db4fbce6fa16f02b746e880dd5466e.jpg

• Replies 763
  • Created
  • Last Reply
geoff- youre best bet is a synthetic/sealant for your silver it will give the color more pop. So it really depends on what you want. meguiars nxt 2.0 is nice and easy to find and easy to apply/remove sealant with nice hydrophobic technology (its really afraid of water) hahhaha check the detailing forums like autopia or some others for more info or we can talk next thurs....

XNT 2.0 eh? I'll look into that. OCDetails mentioned it... but I was curious what the master used lol

Dude...be careful at night...haha...those things are DARK!

Nice lookin'...now lower and rims! DO EEEEET!

lol I was thinking that it would look awesome lowered! Springs are pretty cheap and makes the car easier on the eyes :lol:

Geoff- The tint looks really nice. Im thinking about redoing mine to 15%. Right now its 25% on the windows and 15% in the rear windshield. I just want to get the rear windows done and leave the front windows stock.

Manish- Sure sounds good. It was a pretty foggy day out so i decided to take some shots. We all should have a photoshoot someday. That would be cool.

Thanks Obie! My rear and back window are probably less than 15%... I put the 20% tint over the factory tint.

A photoshoot would be sweet! I would need a warning to make sure I wash my car lol. It needs some love soon.

Hey Geoff...here's the HDR, from last night...finally finished it, this morning...

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2179/2343188172_3f6a73b932_b.jpg

Click it for a bigger size....but, I can't submit larger files to flickr, or photobucket....sucks! Oh well...tints lookin' good.

Nice picture Manish ;)

http://www.detailingbliss.com/forum/f75/nxt-2-0-a-1333-3.html#post23143

^ NXT 2.0 looks like it's just for a n00b like me! I wonder if two coats of that would be a bad idea? lol

Thanks, but, I dunno about two coats. I know it wouldn't hurt...just gonna take more time to apply/take off :eek:

i may have just bought a typhoon, anyone interested in my slightly upgraded spt intake(upgraded to a washable k&n barrel filter)

Joe...no interest here...keepin' this one stock, for now...funds are low! How much you sellin' it for, anyway?

Thanks, but, I dunno about two coats. I know it wouldn't hurt...just gonna take more time to apply/take off :eek:

I dunno... I mean it seems it dries in about 10-15 minutes... I don't think I would be waiting very long lol

stuff is way easy to remove...

btw geoff here is a list of products I use on just the paint.

NXT2.0 My newest stuff (Synthetic)

Klasse Sealant glaze (Synthetic)

Klasse All in One (synthetic cleaner/polish)

Wolfgang (Sealant)

S100 (Carnuba)

S100 Shine Enhancing Cleanser (Polish)

Meguiars DACP (Light Polishing abrasive)

Meguiars Swirls Remover 2.0 (Medium Polishing Abrasive)

Meguiras some other heavier polish..

YOU ASKED FOR IT, THERE IT IS

Not all at the same time but those are the products I currently have plus some spray waxes lol

Archived