LegacyGT.com

Jacksonville Legacy Charlie Foxtrot, Part 1

CarlJNgmail.com

yo ant or anyone that wants a different grille......i still have a BRAND NEW in the box 05-07 legacy grille if anyone wants me to paint the wings black for them and swap out grilles.

now for something completely different.... i took my wife to a job interview yesterday and while she was doing her thing i went to get a smoothie. I just so happen to notice an 07 SWP Impreza 2.5i sitting in the rear parking lot. My buddy/neighbor has an 07 SWP STi and wants a wingless trunk. I called him up and told him what i found and then found the owner of the car. I guess the guy never posts on any forums so he didnt know what he had. I buddy gave him $100 to swap trunks last night so now there is a 2.5i w/ and sti wing and an sti that is wingless and it sure does look sick!

• Replies 763
  • Created
  • Last Reply

so my dad tells me yous guys spoke a bit while leaving nas

how much you want for that grill, i want to make a diy grill out of a spare one, also i bought progress sways today, dirt cheap , going to order rear shocks next. On another note i was offered a job today working for a new discount advance opening up where baymedows and old baymedows meets.

pics of this sti wingged leggy?

^^^^^ We sure did talk.......i didnt know that was your pops until he said that his son had a red LGT and then i knew right away. You both should come out to the next meet.

I will try and get some pictures of it soon. He is about to do

a rotated 30R with a FMIC and is going to trade that guy again for his hood. It is going to be a mega sleeper.

forgot to tell you Joe.... i will let you have that grille for $50. It is brand new in the box AND had a badge on it. I really like the badge b/c it is a cool looking blue instead of that blue carbon fiber look.

Mike, I saw you called. I've been tied up with a wedding and work this weekend. What's up?

rpb, about what time did you see a silver lgt? I don't think I've seen a silver one w/ the spec b rims at the meets. I was out and about, but all I noticed was a blue WRX wagon.

Hey man, I will clean my car up tommorow and clean the headlights real good. They don't shine in that picture because my car is filthy. We can meet up and you can take a look and see if you would want to trade.

The lights are sealed tight. They didn't seal up perfect the first time I baked them so I rebaked them and dried them out thoroughly and then sealed them up perfect.

They also have the Stanza eyelines too.

Let me know if your still interested and I'll pm you my phone number.

Doesn't take that long to swap lights either. You have to pull the bumper off to get to the lower mounting bolts though. Pulling the bumper off is really simple though.

I'm interested. Are the eyelids removable? I'm sporting silver and don't want the black lol

Shoot me a PM! Also, could we wait until the meet? It's like next week. If not, let's plan since I have a nice drive lol

Archived