LegacyGT.com

Jacksonville Legacy Charlie Foxtrot, Part 1

CarlJNgmail.com

good question as thx giving is that day. Maybe tv thursday prior.

i know that xmas is on the last thurs in dec and bill was saying that he was going to have it on the 3rd thurs (i think the 18th???)

i will be back then so i hope to see some people there! Manish...i expect to see your rain visors on then b/c you will be helpin me put them on mine;)

*pWn3D pAgE 50*

page 51 pWn3D;)

• Replies 763
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^^Woah...well, it was nice to have met you the few times that we did man! Be safe, and good luck in your new ventures Carl! Keep in touch, by posting, when you can...you're always welcome back here...!!!

Mike, I hope I can get them on...soon! Thanks again, and if I 'really' like em, I might order another set for the other car...! Not sure which ones to put them on...but, most likely will be mine.

Mike, I hope I can get them on...soon! Thanks again, and if I 'really' like em, I might order another set for the other car...! Not sure which ones to put them on...but, most likely will be mine.

i am leaving soon! YAY! i am not sure if i will be able to get another set but i will try if you do want one and i have time before i leave!

BTW....i got an entire JDM WRX interior sitting in my room about to be sent back....for free;)! It needs to be cleaned but after that it will be sitting until i figure out what to do with it! Trying to talk the wife into letting me put them in her ride!

Just give me the interior for free jax, you know you don't need it but I know I do. XD

:lol: you are funny! it is going in my next suby...either a GC8 or SF5. I went through a lot to get that thing!

Do you happen to know anyone with a genII wagon (either legacy or outback) that may be interested in a set of JDM tail lights? i have the sides and the center!

:lol: you are funny! it is going in my next suby...either a GC8 or SF5. I went through a lot to get that thing!

Do you happen to know anyone with a genII wagon (either legacy or outback) that may be interested in a set of JDM tail lights? i have the sides and the center!

I'll check around for you, I think I got one friend with a Gen II. I'll check it out.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived