LegacyGT.com

Jacksonville Legacy Charlie Foxtrot, Part 1

CarlJNgmail.com

• Replies 763
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry about baggin out guys. It was a last minute thing. I am leaving tomorrow am for St. Pete for the weekend for my anniversary. Just had a bunch of things come up.

I was thinking about planning some sort of BBQ for all of us...maybe out at Hannah Park...anyone interested? Mayeb do it on a Sat. afternoon?

Rehab is for quitters.

^^ Typical...all because of a woman. I see how it is Obie...I see how it is... :lol:

I might not stay for too long...but, I'll be there...as soon as I get outta here. We'll meet up, and possibly grab food...I'm not in the mood for quiznos tonight, though...hehe.

but you ATE quiznos

what up trick b!tches! i am here in Kadena Japan! I have seen soooooo many skylines here! they are like civics there! I have also seen a few older legacy's and wrx's! i have pix but i have to wait to load them up so that you can see them! i have seen some BAMF skylines, supras, alteeza's, rx7's, 240's, silvia's, fto's, legacy's, old wrx's and whatnot! i have yet to see an 05 on legacy or an 02 wrx on here in japan! i, however saw a BAMF black 02 wrx in guam and a stock a$$ 04 WRB wrx there too!

talk to you soon............

posting from the future! LOL:lol:

michael!

hello from the future (it's fri night here)! I made it finally to Misawa Japan today! My flying is now over for 6 months! I have to tell you that i am in SUBARU heaven! I love it over here! There are sooooooo many legacy's and older (GC8) wrx's and sti's! In fact there is a Ver6 White STi on the "lemon" lot (private cars for sale) for $11K! there are soo many GenII and GenIII legacy GT's and B4's! I have only seen 1 05-06 legacy and it was SWP and a wagon (got pix) and a brand new legacy too!

I also saw........get this........and older forester sti! WHAT! it was white with a CF hood! it looked fresh to def son! I have a pix or 4 of that bad boy 2! I will put all of the pix of my trip so far on photobucket and post an link to the album! i will do that this weekend as i can not sleep to save my life!

I am going to find a "junkyard" tomorrow hopefully so i will be able to get so stuff!

Take it easy and talk to you guys later!

hello from the future (it's fri night here)! I made it finally to Misawa Japan today! My flying is now over for 6 months! I have to tell you that i am in SUBARU heaven! I love it over here! There are sooooooo many legacy's and older (GC8) wrx's and sti's! In fact there is a Ver6 White STi on the "lemon" lot (private cars for sale) for $11K! there are soo many GenII and GenIII legacy GT's and B4's! I have only seen 1 05-06 legacy and it was SWP and a wagon (got pix) and a brand new legacy too!

I also saw........get this........and older forester sti! WHAT! it was white with a CF hood! it looked fresh to def son! I have a pix or 4 of that bad boy 2! I will put all of the pix of my trip so far on photobucket and post an link to the album! i will do that this weekend as i can not sleep to save my life!

I am going to find a "junkyard" tomorrow hopefully so i will be able to get so stuff!

Take it easy and talk to you guys later!

The "junkyard"??? I think you mean "Super tasty lot w/ lots of nice treats for us poor USDM vehicles" lol

The "junkyard"??? I think you mean "Super tasty lot w/ lots of nice treats for us poor USDM vehicles" lol

i thoght that was what i posted??? i cant waitb to find one! I think that me and 3 other friends are going to throw down on a cheap ($1500-2000) and only 2 of us have our international drivers licenes! So how wants a JDM legacy shipped to them??? it only 3000 to ship it and i am sure that i can find a nice JDM B4 for cheap too!

Archived