LegacyGT.com

Jacksonville Legacy Charlie Foxtrot, Part 1

CarlJNgmail.com

sways were 110 shipped, rear is a adjustible progress bar front bar is a modded aftermarket wrx bar

yeah i got endlinks, no brakets yet

dropping the car offf at sojax tomarrow for warrenty work so im stuck driving my truck till i get it back, (celica is being barrowed by a very close friend)

So F&R sways for how much? Used I suspect? What kind of endlinks and brackets?

Rehab is for quitters.

• Replies 763
  • Created
  • Last Reply
So F&R sways for how much? Used I suspect? What kind of endlinks and brackets?

that i was trying to get out of him! Joe....you need some of those reinforcement brackets and soon b/c i have heard bad things about putting bigger sways and endlinks without the brackets!

Ohh....my.....

Yo, nice pics. That forester looks pretty badass.

I know I haven't posted in a while, cause of all the crap going on at work, and stuff...ever since we got bought out, it's been one thing after another.

Anyway, Mike, where's the parts? Expensive? cheap? what? NEED INFO!! Otherwise, how's japan treating ya? Miss the wife yet? I'm sure she misses you. Do you get to see each other anytime soon? What the hell you doin' out there?

What forester are you talking about??? the white one or the Grey one?

As far as parts, all i find are gen II legacy sedans and wagons and GC8 and GF8's. I have already sold some projector headlights, tail lights and grille for a BD5 to 3 people and i have a BD5 momo steering wheel and GC8/GF8 clear corners. so if you know anyone that wants that stuff i got it. The wheel doesnt have cruise or airbag it is just a momo steering wheel (it didnt have it as an option i guess in that car).

As far as parts for our cars....i see them all over both BL5 and BP5 pimped out. I just ordered some rain visors for my car and was actually suppost to pick them up today but i am broke so i have to go by and have them hold them until i get some $$$! I spent it all on buying a ticket for the wifey to come out here in Sept. But its cool. I talk to her all the time on yahoo messanger so if any of you guys have it my screen name is DJracer03.

If anyone wants some rain visors they are about $180! DYK that the spoiler on sedan.

I will put some more pictures up on photobucket this weekend so check that link again soon!

Happy 4th too! I am going to a drift event tomorrow...will take plenty of pictures!

Yeap, the white one. That things looks snazzy!

What about the spoiler on the sedan...are there are few words missing in that sentence Mike? As for the rain guards...180 US? DAMN! Maybe your wife can bring back some parts, to 'offset' the price of the ticket....hehehehe. We'll see...once that time gets closer.

And Happy 4th to you too! Do the Country proud man...you and gmailguy...speaking of which, where the heck is Carl?

CARL?????

DYK that the spoiler on sedan.

DYK that the stock spoiler on a BL5 has like a little lip under it on the rear of the trunk. I will post a picture of it. I wasnt sure if it was differnt but i got on here and look at a tread and sure enough it is! Little minor stuff like that. Also, the parking lights over here on the BL5's (like mine) actually have a seperate bulb in that part that wraps around the side in the turn signal section and it lights just that up! I saw one last night with just them on and thought it was cool!

dunno i do my own work and have lost my recepits from my oil changes

althogh all soa would have to do is pull the valve covers and/or do an oil analysis and that would tell them is there is sludge or not

ill talked to soa, will speak more with them monday

i mean i bought an extended warrenty i havent really used

my overheating problem that i made mutiple trips to subaru and burned a ton of gas for , i fixed.

got my dad out of a nissan and into a nice new 2.5i

id be nice for them to replace the turbo for me seeing as i go out of powertrain warrenty in 4000 miles

if they dont fix it im going to have to speed up trying to find a 2nd job and ill drive the toyota(s) around for a bit till i buy a used vf40, im still pissed that i have a turbo shaft failing at only 56k, i change my own oil every 2500-3000 miles and use pureone filters. maybe i would have been better off buying a 2.5i

drove the lgt for the 1st time in 5 days, i hate driving my truck as a daily, oh and met another lgt'er at discount advance, pretty cool guy, said he was gonna post up here, we will see

Word...people around here...what's with the *crickets*?

Mike leaves, so we all fall off the boat. geez...

:lol::lol::lol:

I miss you guys too! I am pulling my hair out here. We are working 7am to 7pm and i cant stand to not be able to drive my car, or any car for that matter. Something happend here in the BEQ over the 4th and now all of us are getting the shaft b/c of a few people! It's whatever though. It also sucks b/c it is cutting into my side "job" of going to the junk yard and pulling parts!

I know that it is far off but this upcoming thurs meet can someone take some cool pictures and put them on like photobucket or something??? I promise that i will put the rest of my pictures up this weekend! PROMISE!

Laters

hey joe....cough cough....twin scroll (if you can put one on a LGT that is)

Olly olly oxen free! Where for art thou Jax people???? over 24 hrs and no new posts! YAWN! I am going to start posting random a$$ stuff.

What is the most aggressive dog breed? That is right read it...i have 3 of the most aggressive dogs! :lol: the only thing Roxy, Charlie and Shelby would do is jump on your legs trying to get you to hold them and jump on your lap and lick your face!

The audience has dropped off Mike...maybe they all started a new thread? *Runs to check....*

How's everything else over there, beyond the fact that you cannot drive? It's farkin' hot as hell out here, but, it's summer.

Hope all else is well. Say hi to the wife!

The audience has dropped off Mike...maybe they all started a new thread? *Runs to check....*

How's everything else over there, beyond the fact that you cannot drive? It's farkin' hot as hell out here, but, it's summer.

Hope all else is well. Say hi to the wife!

Whats up! It is all right over here! It could be worse and i could be on the boat! I work from 7am-7pm everyday. I bet it is hot! The weather here is so unpredicable. It rains randomly and it is cold one day and then hot and humid the next.

I need some help from you guys!

I am thinking about ordering some custom leather seat covers in the future but i need to show the company that there is a difference between the GT seats and my SE seats!

So can sombody take some really good pictures for me??

I am looking for (1) a picture from about the middle of the back of the seat to the top of the head rest (2) from the bottom of the back to the top of the headrest (3) an entire seat shot for both a LGT and an SE! I know that most of you cats have a GT but i know that Joes pop has an SE!

Many Thanks!

Ps--i will tell the wife you said hi!!!! Thanks

BTW--my idea is this...of course the leather seat covers but have the center of the seat from the butt to the the headrest black and the side of the butt, back and headrest in beige with beige thread! I can also get them with a wireless romote controlled messager/heater for the back!:)

then imagine my "panda" car with my blacked out grille, black aero splash guards, black lip, black stock wheels, black eyelines, black m3 trunk lip and lowered! can you say "PIMP"?

(3) an entire seat shot for both a LGT and an SE! I know that most of you cats have a GT but i know that Joes pop has an SE!

then imagine my "panda" car with my blacked out grille, black aero splash guards, black lip, black stock wheels, black eyelines, black m3 trunk lip and lowered! can you say "PIMP"?

Dont forget me, I have an SE too! lol.

Archived