LegacyGT.com

The Official Lakers Thread!

Mines

Okay - The Lakers and Nuggets are supposed to come on ABC at 3:00 cover begins at 2:30.

I turn to ABC and all I see Papal Coverage (Yankee Station) from 2pm to 6pm.

WTF.

I'm probably the only person that has Wu-Tang Clan and Paul McCartney on their mp3.:p

• Replies 594
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ruh ro!!!

Is Boston going to even make it out the first round? All that talk about the Lakers struggling to get to the finals in the west, turns out the Celtic can't even put away the worst team (record wise) in the playoff. For those of you who don't know the Celtics are heading back to Boston for a game 7 the series is tied 3-3 with the Hawks??? :lol::lol::lol:

The real funny fact is the Celtics are the only team in the Eastern conference to have a 7 game first round series. If they even make it to the next round they will have their hands full trying to stop King James.

:mad:

;)

I dunno what to say... they aren't playing the same on the road for some reason. Such a departure from the regular season too. Shots aren't going down, no defense in the 2nd half. (BTW: Me = Hammered now... so I'm gonna take my frustrations out on the hookers in GTA4 ;))

I just hope they have another Boston Tea Party Sunday and we salvage the series! I think I'm gonna grab tickets to that game too! :D

But yeah... reason to worry for sure.

Congrats on the sweep Lakers fans! :)

Nice!!! Good for you '85 has been a long time! I am not a Bibby fan..what a clown. Stay true to your team! F'n Danny Ainge almost ruined that team!
Rehab is for quitters.

Archived