LegacyGT.com

The Official Lakers Thread!

Mines

no matter how happy I am that we got Pau Gasol, but I'm still not used to seeing him in Gold/Purple jersey, something just does not look right....haha :)

Maybe he should shave.

Hahaha..... Well I didn't even know who he was until he came to the lakers. So I'm already used to seeing him in a lakers jersey. BUT I am having a problem with his hair cut. It's so short compared to how long it was when he came here to LA. :lol:

:munch:

• Replies 594
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Nah we don't need J.kidd man. With gasol here the team has great resources now. and when ariza and bynum finally get back, man it's going to be awesome!!

:woowoo:

+1 Farmar is our future and Fisher is our heart. We would have needed a good point guard like kidd last year, but with the emergence of farmar and the consistent play of fisher, there was no need of a point guard anymore. We needed a good power forward to complete our team and we not only got a good PF, we got a GREAT one.

The Heat are so awful I hope the Laker don't have a little complacency.

It always seems (in all sports) during a winning streak the good team always loses to a bunch of bums like the Miami Heat.

I'm probably the only person that has Wu-Tang Clan and Paul McCartney on their mp3.:p

Dang!! Last nights game was great. Poor Wade, you can tell that he's frustrated. Then again I'd be too.

And the freakin lakes, they always come out guns blazing, but then relax to much and allow the other team to catch up. Oh well it was still a great game overall. That one no look pass to walton was insane!! :eek:

yea, the lakers were not playing defense last night. They expected to just turn it on in the fourth quarter like last time, but this time around, they weren't as successful

Yeah that's what I heard. Man they hoepfully realize that they can't play like that anylonger. Not when you're fighting for the #1 spot.

Archived