LegacyGT.com

The Official Lakers Thread!

Mines

• Replies 594
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ESPN BREAKING NEWS: Pau Gasol is out for the rest of the Lakers trip.

Man... and I wanted to see them go against the Rockets!

WTF!!!!! Dang it!! :nono: :nono:

Man the Lakes are plagued with injuries right now. :soap_box: Well I'm off to watch the Rockets game. We'll see how well the bench pics up the slack for the lakers. :spin:

:munch:

ESPN BREAKING NEWS: Pau Gasol is out for the rest of the Lakers trip.

Man... and I wanted to see them go against the Rockets!

What the hell happen to Gasol? :confused:

I'm probably the only person that has Wu-Tang Clan and Paul McCartney on their mp3.:p

Yeah yesterdays game was painful to watch. It was basically the same lakers that were struggling before they acquired Pau. It's like they're back at square one right now. Which is tough, and obviously frustrating, especially when you're fighting for the top spot.
:munch:

Kobe last few desperation shots were really bad to watch, its like obviously he wasnt open and he was just shooting hoping for it fall &/or getting the foul, which he got neither.

Sucks now that Houston is #1, and w/all the injuries & what not Lakers might fall to like #4 or worse. I dont think there's even a timetable for when Pau is supposed to come back ... so the next 2 away games are most likely w/o him. I saw Menga play for a while and that guy ... though pretty good as a fill in defense & rebounding aint poor, his offense is something that just won't cut it.

Damn, I missed the Laker game last night. I basically saw Derek Fisher hit a three to start off the game. When I woke up they were interviewing Kobe.:mad:

It going to be tough trying to watch the first round of the playoffs. The western conference games are a killer for us in the eastern time zone.

I'm probably the only person that has Wu-Tang Clan and Paul McCartney on their mp3.:p

^^^ Hey how are you watching the Laker games? you have the NBA ticket??

TNT - Every Thursday night there's a double header. 8pm and 10:30pm.

ESPN - Every Wednesday and Friday night same thing.

Archived