LegacyGT.com

The Official Lakers Thread!

Mines

:rolleyes:

:p

:hide:

;)

:lol:

Yeah that was a bit of humor, 0-2 or whatever. The Celtics just did what they were suppose to do. If the Lakers do as they are supposed to, we will be heading back to Boston up 3-2.

• Replies 594
  • Created
  • Last Reply

come on, what were up with some of those calls yesterday!

man I was soo pissed, I mean when kobe got called for an offensive foul for shaking off ray allen's arm? You can't call those fouls in the finals and if you were to call those, THEY HAVE TO GO BOTH WAYS

we came so close yesterday, talk about a roller coaster ride

They called that same foul on Perkins or Garnett (can't recall which) like 4 minutes before that one.

I thought they were both pretty lame, especially in the Finals... let the big boys play. :rolleyes:

Alot of those plays the C's were really getting hacked... LA was struggling to play defense. They didn't have a gameplan for Powe and it hurt them when he cut to the paint. And their lack of aggression toward the paint doesn't turn into many freethrows.

That being said... refs always suck. You can never win really... so much gray area that relies on the refs "discretion".

They called that same foul on Perkins or Garnett (can't recall which) like 4 minutes before that one.

I thought they were both pretty lame, especially in the Finals... let the big boys play. :rolleyes:

Alot of those plays the C's were really getting hacked... LA was struggling to play defense. They didn't have a gameplan for Powe and it hurt them when he cut to the paint. And their lack of aggression toward the paint doesn't turn into many freethrows.

That being said... refs always suck. You can never win really... so much gray area that relies on the refs "discretion".

:whore:

I agree with everything, they lacked alot of aggressiveness. I hope it was just the shock of the Finals and being in the new "Garden". The Lakers are the 3rd youngest team in the league.

Looks like east is better than west for now in this instance. Boston showed a lot of heart coming back from a 20+ point deficit to win. Just have to wait and see if Los Angeles will bounce back in game 5......Good luck to both sides......

I think the lakers got out coached....... LA was playing much better ball and the bigs were passing it around making boston run in circles at the beginning of the game. It just seemed like phil jackson bombed out with his substitutions. On the other hand Doc rivers made a few moves in the end of the 3rd quarter that he hadn't done in the entire playoffs. He went small which is insane if you think about the size of the lakers. But wow what a come back.

As of right now I think that Pierce should get the MVP if they win the finals... Without him single handedly taking over a few games they probably wouldn't have made it past some of those game 7's. They wouldn't even be in the finals if it weren't for him in quite a few of those games.

If the Celts win, I think they got to consider Ray Allen for MVP. He has been a rock all series long after disappearing in the Atlanta and Cleveland Series. Great defense, found his shooting touch, and anyone who can deal with Sasha's antics and not resort to violence deserves some praise!

Phil Jackson sucks; end of story

the only way I will reverse that thought is if he wins next 3 games

Seriously??............. Why don't you say that to his Winning Record, or to the slew of Rings he has. ;) ;)

:lol::lol:

:munch:

Archived