LegacyGT.com

The Official Lakers Thread!

Mines

• Replies 594
  • Created
  • Last Reply
because they want to test him out

gasol should be back sunday

Yeah, they must have not liked him, cuz I haven't seen him play yet. Or maybe I just missed that.

And Gasol is supposed to come back when?? Man all the injuries are really working against the Lakes right now. Hopefully they can manage at least until Gasol comes back.

:munch:

Good game last night, but serious, WTF was that at the end?!?!?!?!

I know officially hate the Warriors..

Yeah, I hate it when the lakes start shooting "desperation" 3 point shots. C'mon, what happened to taking to the hole?? Then again, I guess they're just trying to come away with wins right now since they're so "short handed".

:munch:

I hope when everybody comes back, we can gel really fast. I remember some commentator saying that bynum should have a relatively easy time to transition since all he is really asked to do is play defense and rebound.

oh yea, ucla game yesterday was SICK. The throwdown at the end was great

I can still clearly see that whole play in my mind. It was definitely one to remember!!

Yeah.... when he hangs it up, and they're going back showing highlights... that'll be one that defines Kobe.

I can see it in my head too... redonkulous!!

That play in smileys:

:eek: :eek: :confused::eek::p:cool::wub:

ya fish couldn't stop nick young last night. I am guessing since fish is hurt right now. But the machine was able to prevent nick from scoring.

I wanted to see more of farmar in the game to battle nick young

Archived