LegacyGT.com

The Official Lakers Thread!

Mines

sorry ... FF is this wknd hahaha

ncaa > nba right now in my mind

N3V3R!

nba all the way, who likes tyler hansbrough anyway, we have one in the nba, his name is eduardo najera. haha

but seriously, I really like kevin love, I hope all other teams look over him because he isn't an athletic freak, and lakers pick him up.

• Replies 594
  • Created
  • Last Reply
who likes tyler hansbrough anyway, we have one in the nba, his name is eduardo najera.

i thought he was always a mark madsen ... but better? :lol::rolleyes:

but seriously, I really like kevin love, I hope all other teams look over him because he isn't an athletic freak, and lakers pick him up.

not likely :rolleyes:

with the lineup the way it is, i dont think lakers need a bigman in the 1st round. Adding a good #2 or #3 would be great ... Vlad aint getting any better/younger and Waltan/Sascha could get upgrades.

1) Fisher/Farmar

2) Kobe/Sascha

3) Odem/Vlad

4) Pau/Rooody

5) Bynum/ ????

backup would be Luke ... and Aria

a 2nd round pick for a center would be good, because they woulnt wanna invest round1 money for a backup to Bynum.

not likely :rolleyes:

with the lineup the way it is, i dont think lakers need a bigman in the 1st round. Adding a good #2 or #3 would be great ... Vlad aint getting any better/younger and Waltan/Sascha could get upgrades.

1) Fisher/Farmar

2) Kobe/Sascha

3) Odem/Vlad

4) Pau/Rooody

5) Bynum/ ????

backup would be Luke ... and Aria

a 2nd round pick for a center would be good, because they woulnt wanna invest round1 money for a backup to Bynum.

Laker traded away their first round pick for 2008 in the gasol trade. So when I was talking about love, I was talking about 2nd round. I highly doubt he will slip that far though.

Yeah I was thinking the same thing last night man. I was like WTF, how come the Blazers aren't going to be in the playoffs. The way they played last night was awesome!!

Wish I could say the same for the lakers.

:munch:

Blazers or Lakers? ;)

(Lakers / Celtics Finals ;))

Blazers man. I couldn't believe how well they played last night. That team is really comin together, and they're so young too.

Yeah I'd like to see those 2 teams in the finals fo sho!! :D

... like i said up @ post 339.

They're going to be crazy good & young. Blzr are gonna be a force in the west for many many years. they just need to secure a good point ...

they should trade some of thier draft pics to get Mike Connely Jr. Oden seems to excel w/Connely around ... in HS & @ Ohio State

I know. it was a joke... lakers... next year... ;) ;)

I like where the NBA has gone... no real superpower to speak of... it makes for entertaining ball. :)

Yeah totally!!!........ Haven't seen a league like this since back in the early 90's

Archived