LegacyGT.com

Showoff: 2008 Legacy's with visual mods.

GoRilla

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Luck suck? new form of blowjob? Thanks for the positive comment!:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Look suck :lol: :lol:

Sorry not digging the black out look on silver. Why everyone expects pats on the back only :lol:

But if the look works for you - all the power to you! I am not telling you to change.

i contemplated doing it in qsm, but i think the contrast is better.

I don't think you could have gone wrong in either color. Good job. Also, can't really tell from the pics but are your fog light surrounds painted as well?

so how do u blacked out the grille? spray paint? I want to either paint mine black to go with my blue exterior or get the jdm honeycomb grille from japanparts and beat it to fit! I got HID 8K version but it points way too high up rite now, any way to adjust the headlight position inside those projectors?

yea i got it too. waiting for a good day to install it.

i'm also lowered on H-techs as well.

got 19's g-games going on

19's you better get some performance mods to turn those bad boys, j/k.

G games are sweet looking wheels i am sure it will look sweet with your springs.

yea i got it too. waiting for a good day to install it.

i'm also lowered on H-techs as well.

got 19's g-games going on

Man you're good, I had to install mine the day after I got it, didn't install it the day I got it cause it was dark and cold when I got home-drove me crazy:spin:. if it's chilly out I would use a heat gun or even a blow dryer to get the 2 sided tape nice and sticky. Make sure to take your time and follow the lip of the trunk. Also, it's very tricky to get the corners to stay down - using the heat gun/blow dyer should help. I finally ended up using 2 small clamps, about a day later as the corners kept popping up... worked like a charm!

Not sure if you already have, but post some pics, she's gotta look reDONKulously good with 19s!!!!

so do you think some shops would do the koji mod? I really like the way it looks, but cant talk myself into doing it...

Any local subaru tuner should be able to do for around $250. If you were local I would do it for $100. Super easy once you get the balls to do it.

Maryland's Suby friendly Realtor. My favorite suby shop:

http://www.IAGPerformance.com

How is the fitment on the ebay spoiler? Looks great in the photos.

It's a good fit, you just gotta work at getting itlined up right, best done as a 2 person job, but I did it alone. It's not an STI spoiler, but it turns heads nonetheless;).

Archived