LegacyGT.com

Showoff: 2008 Legacy's with visual mods.

GoRilla

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
That chrome/black STi badge is sick. :)

Oh, Subie Newbie... lose the dealer frame plate!! :p (unless they pay you to rock it. ;)) :D

Thanks Aaron!!!

Big, I was waiting for someone to ding me on the dealer plate frames!!!:lol: Need to remove them... no WAIT!! EVERYBOBY ROCK YOUR DEALER FRAMES!!!! FTW!!!!!:eek::lol::lol::lol::eek:

Haha! :lol:

Yeah, someone had to do it! ;)

Car's looking nice though. White is SOOO sexy, but SOO hard to keep clean! ;):D

Thanks bro!! the fact that you gave 3 O's to "so sexy" and only 2 O's to "so hard..." means that the sexiness outweighs the PITA to keep clean... right:cool:. Gotta tell you though my 05 OBP was a beeotch to keep looking spiffy, so I got practice.

BTW, isn't there some big get together coming up soon? (early April???) up in the Bear Mountain area? I thought I read something like that on one of the threads here, or has my OCD gotten the best of me:confused:

Haha! :lol:

Yeah, someone had to do it! ;)

Car's looking nice though. White is SOOO sexy, but SOO hard to keep clean! ;):D

Man, I will take white over black ANY day. White allows you to be super OCD about the detail, any little spec is visible. Black looks dirty after 1 day of driving.

Silver FTW. This is my first silver car and I love the fact that it looks just as clean after a week. But I also feel the reward for cleaning a white or black car is far greater. When I would get done detailing my white WRX or my black SRT8, it was like DAM* thats f-ing clean.:eek: When I get done cleaning this car, its like.....hmmm. kinda looks the same.:confused:

Maryland's Suby friendly Realtor. My favorite suby shop:

http://www.IAGPerformance.com

:whore:!!

Silver FTMFW! I had a black truck before this, and it definitely gets dirty as soon as you leave the carwash! :lol: But boy does it look nice for that 30 minutes it's clean! ;):lol:

I had someone come up to me and say: how do you keep your car so clean!?!? My reply: "It's silver". :) Really, I only wash about every other week in the winter and it pretty much always looks good!

It's a good fit, you just gotta work at getting itlined up right, best done as a 2 person job, but I did it alone. It's not an STI spoiler, but it turns heads nonetheless;).

Ordered on the other day for my DGM Spec B. Will post some pics up hopefully next week if it is warm enough to put on.

Archived