LegacyGT.com

Official CENTRAL VALLEY, CA Thread!!!!!

FJuan

• Replies 963
  • Created
  • Last Reply
looks clean Hmoob....5 window tint? how dark?

Jase...i got two daughters 21 months and 6 months....do you need anything? Ive got tons of baby stuff we dont need anymore.

yes 5 window tint. 35% fronts and 15% rears.

Jase...i got two daughters 21 months and 6 months....do you need anything? Ive got tons of baby stuff we dont need anymore.

So how do you do it with two very young girls? Do you get any sleep?:lol: I'm lucky to get 3 straight hrs of sleep right now. Oh man we have too much baby stuff right now, thanks for the offer though!

My wife's balls are delicious.

Hmoob - I spotted you this morning on the 180 heading west around 9:40 am. Damn those windows look good on a black car, we should call you the knight rider....:lol:

I was in my Rover heading East when I spotted you.

Hmoob - I spotted you this morning on the 180 heading west around 9:40 am. Damn those windows look good on a black car, we should call you the knight rider....:lol:

I was in my Rover heading East when I spotted you.

hmmm, if it was today as in saturday then i dont think it was me. but if it was 9:40pm yesterday, then yeah. but hmmmm, i cant remember lolol. it can be me. hehe, but knight rider? i might have to go up against the Mustang knight riders. lol. but yeah, hows the detail meet coming along?

If it wasn't you, then someone else in town has the same ride.

Detail meet, sorry to say, is cancelled on my end. My work did not grant me the 3 weeks that I requested off, which means I'm back at work again....http://smiliesftw.com/x/rant2.gif

My days off are Tue. & Wed. if anyone wants to meet during mid week?..... Just a thought. Otherwise I'll have to wait till next month for a weekend off.

Hi everyone, just got an 08 Legacy GT, Diamond Gray Metallic, live in Clovis

welcome aboard. i live on the border of clovis and fresno. =) which is Ashlan and Fowler. im not sure if i saw you around, but in early mornings do you drive towards ashlan coming from shaw on fowler? anyways, if you want, we can all meet up and welcome eachother since not many people in the central cal has LGT. another great guy is Jase (F1inspiredLGT).. hes local. silver 05 LGT..

Sweet!! I'll throw out some options.

Park - Woodward or any other park

Resturant - Where ever

Someones Home - My home is always available

if we are going to do some detailing, i would say someones house. if we are going to just talk and get to know eachother and maybe do a little kick back thing, then woodward park, if we just gonna go out to eat, then of course, a restaurant. so yeah, on the weekend i heard its gonna be a nice weather. =)

doesnt look like im gonna make it this weekend i gotta work my days off. Welcome ALMIGHTY! im driving a red 05 LGT in VIsalia.

well, if robert cant make it, its all good. unless you guys wanna make it to another schedule? but yeah, it'll be nice to meet force_almighty. but i dont really care. +)

Let's do this, since we can't make up our minds........ If you read this in time, how about we meet for lunch at....

CPK - California Pizza Kitchen (RiverPark)

@ 11:00 am

Post back here before 10:30 am if you're going to make it or not.

Archived