LegacyGT.com

Official "Looking to swap interior" thread!

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I bought limited wagon w/black interior. Not looking to swap it! :lol: :lol:

I kinda surprised with the quality of the upholstery, and while it holds the butt planted less than the cloth in my unlimited one, it's nice.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
I have a stock black clothe interior and am looking for a black leather interior (sedan). I am open to suggestions on how to accomplish this for less than the 1200 bucks the dealer wants. Anyone near atlanta?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I have a black leather interior 07 LGT, and I'm thinking about swapping local for cloth. What kind of money are you guys thinking for trades and how would this work exactly?

BTW, its the 07 interior, which has a much nicer feel than the previous ones for those that didnt know

I have a black leather interior 07 LGT, and I'm thinking about swapping local for cloth. What kind of money are you guys thinking for trades and how would this work exactly?

BTW, its the 07 interior, which has a much nicer feel than the previous ones for those that didnt know

It is a much nicer feel because it isn't leather. It's vinyl... it makes it more suscepti9ble to scratches that won't come out. But, it does make it feel much nicer :wub:

I actually would go through their supplier (CST - Custom Soft Trims). The dealer itself wanted 1800 (600 profit for them, bastards). But CST will do a full (seats + door panels) setup with two tone. (I wanted the centers of the seats to be silver like the dash, and black around the rest, with silver stitching everywhere).

I actually would go through their supplier (CST - Custom Soft Trims). The dealer itself wanted 1800 (600 profit for them, bastards). But CST will do a full (seats + door panels) setup with two tone. (I wanted the centers of the seats to be silver like the dash, and black around the rest, with silver stitching everywhere).

CST will do the entire interior for $1200?