LegacyGT.com

Official "Looking to swap interior" thread!

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Bumping:

TAN LEATHER for BLACK CLOTH/LEATHER **wagon only**

I may end up buying 05 LGT Limited wagon with tan leather interior. I'm interested in swaping either for black cloth or black leather interior. This could be from a Legacy GT wagon or Outback 2.5i/XT wagon.

I am in Boston area. However the car in question is in Northwest, so I might drive it and meet up somewhere along the way.

So no love for like new tan leather?

This won't work with our cars. The center console isn't symetrical :(

The center pieces do come off quite easily. Search for 'Vacation Pics'. They should give you a better idea of how things work. ;)

I know the shift plate and center design is different between U.S. and JDM models.

However as far as those 2 side pieces that surround the center...the photo appears to be the exact same size/location no?

I would love to swap my tan Leather interior from my LGT sedan with anyone that has an early spec B with the red leather interior.. Some people love the red, some people hate it..maybe someone that hates it would rather have tan..My interior is in A+ condition, and I would do all labor for swap and even possibly travel depending on location...

I just got this idea the other day, I guess its worth a shot throwing it out there...Something about a white LGT with red interior that screams JDM flare..haha and honda type Rs..

Thanks!

The easiest way to swap is to go to junkyards and looked for wrecked '05 + Legacy's. Although I'm sure they're rare and might be a lot of damage to seats, etc.

I've done that before on an older Subie wagon. Went to pick your part and found a couple decent seats for cheap that were a nice upgrade from what I had.

I know the shift plate and center design is different between U.S. and JDM models.

However as far as those 2 side pieces that surround the center...the photo appears to be the exact same size/location no?

If you look at your car the left (drivers side) has a more severe angle than the passenger side. I don't believe they are the same, but I could be wrong.

I Just Had A Question And Im Not Sure Where To Post. Im Planning On Making A Badass Legacy Wagon And I Was Wondering If Anyone Knew If An 03 Wrk Interior Would Fit A 95 Legacy, I Found A Really Good Deal But I Didnt Want To Buy It If It Wasnt Going To Fit. Does Anyone Know?

I have 06 Taupe Leather interior in my Legacy I went from 05 black cloth to this, I liked it for a while but I want to go to black leather or any leather other then this, Anyone interested In swaping I am in MD. I have the full setup door cards lower dash center console everything.
Mr.350

• 2 weeks later...