LegacyGT.com

Official "Looking to swap interior" thread!

• 5 weeks later...
  • Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm still working on how the wood trim of the door is removed!

Anone has taken their door apart to swap speakers?

A lot of people have done this. See if you can find a thread that talks about a speaker install or a dynamat install with pictures. That would probably be your best bet.

i'd love to swap my rear cloth seats for some folding rear seats :p.. they fit btw?

but on another note.. if anyone wants to swap cloth for leather im in DFW Texas

they do fit, but they requireyou to drill holes in the frame for part of it.

• 3 weeks later...

It is but it's a pain to remove teh door panels, remove trim, put together everything till the swapped ones come in and re-do everything.

If both parts agreed to an overnight shipping, it would be sweet. I'll see if I can remove mine tomorrow if the wife don't have any family oriented plans.

It is but it's a pain to remove teh door panels, remove trim, put together everything till the swapped ones come in and re-do everything.

If both parts agreed to an overnight shipping, it would be sweet. I'll see if I can remove mine tomorrow if the wife don't have any family oriented plans.

If you figure out how to do it, i can send mine first.

I've got an '05 2.5i wagon with black cloth (non-heated seats) in good shape. I'm looking for tan of any sort (GT, 2.5i, leather, cloth, whatever). I'm in the Kansas City/Lawrence area and I've done interior swaps before.

TAN LEATHER for BLACK CLOTH/LEATHER

I may end up buying 05 LGT Limited wagon with tan leather interior. I'm interested in swapping it either for black cloth or black leather interior. This could be from a Legacy GT wagon or Outback 2.5i/XT wagon. I am in Boston area.

noone?

I am starting piece by piece.... :lol:

My e-brake boot was cracking (apparently a known problem for '07 & early '08) so I took it in and asked for a black leather one in place of it.... its on order now :)

Anyone wanna trade the center plastice piece of the console???? go for a nice two tone???

I think we are the only ones on this thread:rolleyes:

I'll take all the plastic parts and you can get the leather.... now we have to find a *safely* totalled suby, but aren't they all, after all , It's What Makes a Subaru.. yada yada