LegacyGT.com

Official "Looking to swap interior" thread!

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thanks for starting the thread, I will post...

I have a limited '05 LGT. I would like to swap out my cloth interior and some added cash of course for someone with the black leather interior. I am located in Northern Virginia (Arlington).

Just saw this and I thought it was a bit confusing, probably a typo. :)

You have an LGT Limited but want to trade your cloth interior? You see the confusion. :D Thought I'd help out.

• 2 weeks later...

Just FYI for those who want leather or for those who want Spec-B seats. If you have a Katz Skins dealer in your town you can get your seats covered in leather or leather/alcantra for about $1,200.00. They even make the alcantra and leather perforanted and the STI blue is right on the money.

This maybe an easier (and quicker) option.

Quality is very good, they take into account the side impact bags and this includes the door panels.

Just FYI for those who want leather or for those who want Spec-B seats. If you have a Katz Skins dealer in your town you can get your seats covered in leather or leather/alcantra for about $1,200.00. They even make the alcantra and leather perforanted and the STI blue is right on the money.

This maybe an easier (and quicker) option.

Quality is very good, they take into account the side impact bags and this includes the door panels.

Yeah, I like Classic Soft Trim as well. Black leather, perforated center an red double stitching. Mmmmmm!!

I have an 05 Limited LGT with black leather, but i want that red Spec B interior, I really want a fold down rear seat (anyone know where i could get one) I would like a straight buy out if possible. Please make me offers. I am not in a hurry to sell.

Might be a problem. I thought the ddor part was easy but kinda looks like it's part of the whole assembly and might require removal of door card to access from behind. There is nothing about that part in the vacation pics.

Has anyone taken apart a door card here before?

Just an FYI, all '08s and I believe '07s have rear folding seats.

Not gonna part with mine, but that opens you up to any LGT, not just the SpecB.

Now to what I want :)

I want a black center console and trim around the front cupholders. Prefer to buy straight up. I am curious how this would look in my Taupe interior. I think I'll have to look for part outs though :(

Winston Salem, NC Area... I would consider trading if local so I can see before I trade, although I don't think anyone would want the opposite in their car :lol:

I'm still working on how the wood trim of the door is removed!

Anone has taken their door apart to swap speakers?

The door panel comes off real easy. There are I believe 4 screws. Remove the black plastic piece on the grab handel. Remove the cover behind the door pull. Remove the little triangular piece near the A-pilar. Pop that mofo off with a little force.