LegacyGT.com

Official "Looking to swap interior" thread!

I really want the tan interior... and my interior is black......cloth :( nobody want the cloth

I would. Do you have a wagon or sedan?

I may end up buying a tan limited wagon and swapping it for cloth.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I would. Do you have a wagon or sedan?

I may end up buying a tan limited wagon and swapping it for cloth.

A wagon

If you do then lets do this, I'd be willing to pay your fuel/hotel to meet halfway and do this over a weekend (maybe we can find a member halfway willing to help us out, or we can meet at this year's dragon run in NC)

A wagon

If you do then lets do this, I'd be willing to pay your fuel/hotel to meet halfway and do this over a weekend (maybe we can find a member halfway willing to help us out, or we can meet at this year's dragon run in NC)

The only bummer is yours doesn't have heated seats....

It sure can be. Just extra hassle.

+1

The heater element is in the cushion. I'm not 100% sure but I believe that you would have to take the leather/cloth off of the cushion to get the heater element out. But if you're not into it, you could just not turn it on, or not plug it in underneath the seat.

he want's to keep it....

I haven't delt with seats that have the airbag in them but removing the seat cover is no big deal

True for our seats as well. The airbag is attached to the frame.

I have a pair of front seats from a 2005 GT Limited. They both have power and heat and are in good shape. They are solid black leather with the perforated inserts They are probably to heavy to ship so local pickup would be best. I'm asking $500 or best offer.

DSC00305.thumb.jpg.48602eb183923ee8076dc935260e6d5e.jpg

DSC00307.thumb.jpg.2388de3161e26f6a8a0d0cec4311d75e.jpg

DSC00308.thumb.JPG.2cc76a31832852cd77f304b13bca5ce7.JPG

Bumping:

TAN LEATHER for BLACK CLOTH/LEATHER **wagon only**

I may end up buying 05 LGT Limited wagon with tan leather interior. I'm interested in swaping either for black cloth or black leather interior. This could be from a Legacy GT wagon or Outback 2.5i/XT wagon.

I am in Boston area. However the car in question is in Northwest, so I might drive it and meet up somewhere along the way.

Leo, we still going to swap the trim?

How hard is it to pull the console wood trim pieces? The door pieces look like a lot of work...but the console pieces can be pulled from retainer clips?

There is also this K2 set sold at japanparts.com but is $700 shipped!

ImageFromDB.jpg.0e206591a0081847c10b794eba4e7090.jpg

How hard is it to pull the console wood trim pieces? The door pieces look like a lot of work...but the console pieces can be pulled from retainer clips?

There is also this K2 set sold at japanparts.com but is $700 shipped!

This won't work with our cars. The center console isn't symetrical :(

The center pieces do come off quite easily. Search for 'Vacation Pics'. They should give you a better idea of how things work. ;)