LegacyGT.com

Official "Looking to swap interior" thread!

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...
^ Me too. Have you checked the dealer to see how much for a cover? I am assuming you can still get these

No not yet, after 25,000 miles it shouldn't show wear...unfortunately I am beyond 36 months so I doubt Subaru will do anything. My 97 has 202,000 miles and shows less wear on the drivers seat :mad:

how hard is it to replace the rear seat cover anyway? wifey burned a hole in the fabric, and I thought i might try to do it myself.

Fabric can be easier than leather or vinyl since it stretches easier. There are probably tons of walkthroughs online but you really just need a hog-ring tool like these. http://eastwood.resultspage.com/search?p=Q&ts=custom&w=HOG+RING+PLIERS It just takes a little time and patience.

For a rear seat price out a cover and then look on www.car-part.com as you might get a complete rear seat from a junk yard cheaper. I doubt front seats will be as cheap though.

ya me too!

everyone will prolly call me crazy but the reason i want cloth again is cause after i got the leather seats my stereo to me sounds too bright.

im a high end audio nut (which i have) and the sound was just better with the cloth.

too much brightness for my taste. i know im crazy cause the leather is actually great, easy to clean,feel great but hey im nutz!

Im a nut, just in different ways. I hate sunroofs and made my entire decision on the vehicle to get manual + no sunroof. It was harder to find than I thought, and I had to give up leather for it :(. Now Im just trying to find a reasonably cost effective means of finding my last desired change (leather).

I have the cloth (black/grey) heated front seats up for grabs. NOTE: just the seat backs and bottom foam/cloth only; as the frames got retro-fitted with blue/black STi seats. (So, YES, you CAN put '05 STi seats in an '05 LGT)(And without removing seat frames, dealership says no calibration needed.)

These are just sitting in the garage...collecting dust. Any takers? Located in AZ.

Do you know if LGT seats are the same as Outback XT's? Can you post or e-mail me some pictures to FSRBIKER@Optonline.net

I have the cloth (black/grey) heated front seats up for grabs. NOTE: just the seat backs and bottom foam/cloth only; as the frames got retro-fitted with blue/black STi seats. (So, YES, you CAN put '05 STi seats in an '05 LGT)(And without removing seat frames, dealership says no calibration needed.)

These are just sitting in the garage...collecting dust. Any takers? Located in AZ.

post some pics of your sti setup!