LegacyGT.com

The Official: Wagon Mafia Thread

2005 Legacy GT Limited 5MT Wagon

http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7029/13989790924_06e0df9b4f_b.jpg

http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7442/13986191061_174e4c843c_b.jpg

Nice wagon!

CA plates...did you buy that in Daly City?

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/04/26/hehypury.jpg I got this a few months ago before thewagonmafia on Instagram changed to powertrainapperal and now they stopped making a lot of cool wagon stuff!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2005 Vader Wagon

Material Tests on Ringland Failure Piston

I should have held off and purchased a wagon instead of the spec.B

Here's mine from last Sept. after I had the front bumper, hood and roof repainted.

http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x40/92Si/DSCN5333_zpsa10312c3.jpg

305,600miles 5/2012 ej257 short block, 8/2011 installed VF52 turbo, @20.8psi, 280whp, 300ftlbs. (SOLD).  CHECK your oil, these cars use it.

Engine Build - Click Here

No it was done by one of the guy's on here out of NH. I think there may be a mention of it in the middle of my click here link.

I did stumble onto his thread a few day's back.

The GT emblem I got off ebay for $17.00 shipped from Japan. It's held on with a dab of RTV on the two mounting pins.

No, I didn't find the grill in my thread. But yes it was a DIY grill. I sent him mine a old one I got from the dealership for a few dollars so he could have a spare to make one up and ship it when someone sent him threre's.

They are a lot of labor, not sure he's doing them any more.

But yes, its one of the things I love about the car.

305,600miles 5/2012 ej257 short block, 8/2011 installed VF52 turbo, @20.8psi, 280whp, 300ftlbs. (SOLD).  CHECK your oil, these cars use it.

Engine Build - Click Here

I'm diggin' all this wagon love! Here is my BSM wagon with 77k miles on her. I was shopping around for a manual lgt wagon for a long time, but this January I had some idiot run a stop sign which ended in the death of my '04 legacy. I needed a car ASAP and I didn't want to settle for a manual wrx when I had my mind set on a lgt wagon. Anyways, I got over the fact that it was a 5eat almost as soon as I test drove her.:wub:

Here is my "stage 2+" BSM wagon. She has already changed drastically in my short ownership. I bought her some new summer shoes a couple weekends ago, and I have many more summer plans to come!

aaa_zpsd9acb628.thumb.jpg.744148a9f8fdaa717c3467e43ebf3250.jpg

NIGGA1_zps0b9fbb8b.thumb.jpg.a876496de2cd725bb3ab937fcda07c1c.jpg

NIGGA2_zpsc2667d60.thumb.jpg.1ceea56620d1b985b5ae57f7d4b0fb7e.jpg

Nice FMIC

+1. she is gorgeous. too bad about not being able to find a manual tho. that was the issue when I went looking for LGT wagon but for me its a deal breaker. I'm dangerous behind the wheel of an auto that has an sort of balls

+1. she is gorgeous. too bad about not being able to find a manual tho. that was the issue when I went looking for LGT wagon but for me its a deal breaker. I'm dangerous behind the wheel of an auto that has an sort of balls

Thanks guys! It almost was a deal breaker, but for the point and time in my life an auto is fine. My morning commute to school kinda sucks so its nice being able to sit back in traffic..

Within my first month of ownership I got a hefty speeding ticket. I was leaving work at 2am on a Tuesday and I'm pretty sure I flew past the only cop awake in my little town. Needless to say, it was my first ticket and I definitely learned my lesson.

Needless to say, it was my first ticket and I definitely learned my lesson.

hahaha that's what I said after my first ticket.... needless to say it was not my last. I need to move to Europe with the kind of lead foot I have. but most of my tickets have been in my mother G35/G37 or my father Yukon 2500HD/Chevy Suburban 2500HD, which are autos

Woah, looks just like mine! Mine's even a 5MT Limited! Rare wagons unite!

I feel like there are a million of us every time I come to this site. Seems every other memberhas one .

Causing trouble today in Hazard County with the Duke boys.

Very pretty car.

Has anyone color matched the chrome looking strip above the license plate on the hatch?

I'm looking to get my front bumper repainted and I was seeing if this could be done as well.

Also, I need one of those decals!!

Has anyone color matched the chrome looking strip above the license plate on the hatch?

I'm looking to get my front bumper repainted and I was seeing if this could be done as well.

Also, I need one of those decals!!

I have a black wagon and I plasti dipped the chrome part above the license plate black and it looks good. http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/05/07/e7eja3a3.jpg I did miss a small part on the top right so I am thinking about redoing it. I'm just kinda lazy about it.

2005 Vader Wagon

Material Tests on Ringland Failure Piston

I should have held off and purchased a wagon instead of the spec.B

I have a black wagon and I plasti dipped the chrome part above the license plate black and it looks good. http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/05/07/e7eja3a3.jpg I did miss a small part on the top right so I am thinking about redoing it. I'm just kinda lazy about it.

I also did this! Turned out great.

Looks good, I'm looking to paint mine Brilliant Silver Metallic. I wonder how hard it is to remove.

Very hard/PITA, you gotta take apart all the interior trim on the backside of the tailgate to get to the screws that hold that strip on. Much easier/faster to mask it properly and sparay. I did mine when I was chasing a leak inside the tailgate and had everything apart.

Zack K.

Archived