LegacyGT.com

AVO Turbo Kit for non-turbo Subaru

• Replies 806
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sean I just hope you guys are holdin up okay in this economy. Best of luck to you.

We are doin fine, thanks! (sales are up 25% over last year)

AVO promises to be here in USA for the finalization of this kit in late July...

I'll keep you guys posted on any progress. The kit for older models works very well. The kit for the newer cars willbe even better with our new N/A Accessport handling the tuning.

Sean S.

www.RalliTEK.com

will this package void the warranty? DO you work with Spt.

Realistically, ANY mod will void your warranty, except maybe SPT parts but I'm not clear on that.

If something goes wrong with your modded car, they have to prove the mod was the source of the problem though.

^ that's always their answer, no logical explanation, the stealership will always blame a 3rd party, reguardless as to whether the aftermarket part is better than the subaru part, they will say that it caused the problem. But a turbo kit on a non turbo car will definitely void the warranty, and they'll be able to tell.

will this package void the warranty? DO you work with Spt.

Yes and No say you put on a Cobb El header and 100 miles later your Transmission fails due to faulty assembly or some other production mistake. The stealership will try to source the failure to your header however in the end there is no logical lineage btwn the two. if a mod can be traced as the source for a problem your warranty goes out the window. But if your a real person that drives your car youll only have that warranty for 18 mo tops 36K isnt hard to drive and 60K doesnt take much more effort. All in All if you cant pay to fix it DO not MOD IT :lol:

We are doin fine, thanks! (sales are up 25% over last year)

AVO promises to be here in USA for the finalization of this kit in late July...

I'll keep you guys posted on any progress. The kit for older models works very well. The kit for the newer cars willbe even better with our new N/A Accessport handling the tuning.

Sean S.

www.RalliTEK.com

Can anyone confirm this to be for the 05s as well.. I see a lot of 2.5i stuff that is 06+ only, and I don't want to get my hopes up if not gonna be available... thanks

:spin:

• 4 weeks later...
lol ;)

I still rock the ver 1 ( aluminum case 2G ) model but i will soon upgrade to the 3GS. And thats good about the fog lights, with that said the impreza and legacy for 08+ must be really similar or is that for 06+ as well ???

Archived