LegacyGT.com

Drag Race: 05LGT 5MT TDC Stg1 vs. Boxster S Auto

moviemadness

I don't think that at all. But some people in this thread have made comments that lead me to believe they think this. There are many positive attributes to the LGT, it being a quick car is one of them. But some people seem to think they have purchased a race car :confused:

:lol:

It's not only a race car but it is the fastest car EvAr!!11!1!11

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

thanks for the argument people. A lot of good resources have been brought out for some good reads. I don't know why people bash on dr_sharp. He seems like an intelligent guy with posts reflecting a mature standpoint. This website stands well, unlike many i have visited in the past, where everything is "well F$%k you, my car is faster" or "AWD owns all".

I really appreciate the maturity level on this forum, and unlike some, i appreciate many different car makes and models and platforms. Let's keep it that way.

Ok, i'm done. carry on..........

thanks for the argument people. A lot of good resources have been brought out for some good reads. I don't know why people bash on dr_sharp. He seems like an intelligent guy with posts reflecting a mature standpoint. This website stands well, unlike many i have visited in the past, where everything is "well F$%k you, my car is faster" or "AWD owns all".

I really appreciate the maturity level on this forum, and unlike some, i appreciate many different car makes and models and platforms. Let's keep it that way.

Ok, i'm done. carry on..........

haha... Thank you for the support. Though I cannot deny instigation at times, I try to remain civil. I agree that this particular forum seems very mature and I have to admit that I have learned a few things during the course of this discussion as well.

lol

the STI was probably parking.

btw. mustang pussied out. the long distance trip here supposedly was hard on the gas cuz his V8, so he brought a probe instead. .........

dude ppl do the same thing to me. they see my car for the first time and say theyll race you because they have no idea there is a tiger under the hood, but then they go home and look up the specs and pussy out. same thing happened to me the other day with a 99 mach 1.

maybe it was a rousche mustang with just the bodykit lol

if it was an SVT cobra, you'll probably lose

I think the earlier cobras werent that quick no?

Just looked up the 99 SVT, looks like similar numbers to a stock MT LGT

after that they tho they got a lot faster.

Buddy I know has an 04 cobra, that thing is silly fast

I think the earlier cobras werent that quick no?

Just looked up the 99 SVT, looks like similar numbers to a stock MT LGT

after that they tho they got a lot faster.

Buddy I know has an 04 cobra, that thing is silly fast

yea i think 99 cobras have like 300 hp, 04 has like 390.

2003 was the first year of the Eaton M120 supercharger cobra's. Those ones got sick fast. All the previous ones were just 4.6 DOHC with some huge heads. Fast but not insane fast. The Mach ones from the factory are supposed to be faster then the cobra's but without the supercharger the cobra's I would assume would mod easier. Mach ones are easy to notice because they have flat back wings and a flat black shaker section of the hood. That really is a shaker so it tilts when the engine torques. and it says mach one in flat black along the bottom of the doors.

The cobra's with the blowers have lip spoilers have the cobra body kit and have a kind of reverse scoop in the hood. They go in instead of up. I think they are supposed to look like heat extractors even though they probably aren't functionable.

Archived