LegacyGT.com

Drag Race: 05LGT 5MT TDC Stg1 vs. Boxster S Auto

moviemadness

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Gitster

I have nothing against the Spec B. Good for you, love the wheels. We know those numbers are bs anyways, a computer cant drive a car, its all about experience.

If you think this guy really knows and feels his Porsche and hes driven them for a long time, than be careful racing him. It up to you man, dont twist any axles off.

Offend Porsche fanatics? haha, I like that one

Porsche is a great car maker. The 911 Turbo, Carrera GT, GT2, and GT3 are just a few of the phenomenal cars that I drool over everytime I see one.

The Boxster on the other hand, is ghey and ugly IMHO. It is Porsche's answer to the guy who is having a midlife crisis and has a wild hair to buy a sports car but can't afford a 911.

The automatic Boxster is like buying an automatic V6 Mustang. Completely pointless.

I disagree. Its one of the few models where they put the engine in the correct location. Rear engine porsches exhibit some nasty trailing throttle oversteer. They handle well and cut fast times but driving them without all the electronic wizardry can sometimes be counterintuitive.

I disagree. Its one of the few models where they put the engine in the correct location. Rear engine porsches exhibit some nasty trailing throttle oversteer. They handle well and cut fast times but driving them without all the electronic wizardry can sometimes be counterintuitive.

I hear ya, to each its own.

The car is in cali now with jon, it was his personal car, but it may return to TDC. haha

huh?:confused:

by the way, TDCMIKE, are you the one that I would have to talk to for my second "free" map? the first one I got from you guys was the TDC stage 1 map, and a second one was supposed to be free.. I might need that pretty soon if I decided to go stage 2..

ok I just talked to him, and he said that he either wants to race for pinks, or a g-note..

I was like.. sure. I'll meet you now, but then he says not now, he says after he mods the car.

He claims that his friend can tune the car and mod it to the point of 400 hp or something... wtf...

time for GT35R + meth??:lol:

Archived