LegacyGT.com

Drag Race: 05LGT 5MT TDC Stg1 vs. Boxster S Auto

moviemadness

He's trying to buy his way out of the race........

Just call him out in front of other people & as you mentioned make it for a couple bills.

BTW.......it would take some serious.......serious $$$$$ to get that kind of power out of that car & then there is no way that tranny could handle it:lol::lol::lol:

Tell him you guys run in 2 weeks.......whats he going to do spray the car......:rolleyes:

Toyota 6EATS .........SUCK!!!!!!

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ok I talked to him yesterday.

"hey man, sorry, no race"

he won't even do it for a hundo.

looks like it's gonna be one just for fun then.. I'll keep ya posted.

This guy is indecisive... race for nothing less than a tank of gas and dinner ;)

lol

Hahahah, I've test drove the Boxster S before in manual.....(they kinda lie on the power.....its a bit less methinks) anyway, go stage 2, bend over his little porsche exhaust pipe and take him around town! I think racing for money is stupid, all gambling is stupid, just go and have fun. Hahaha, I'd make fun of the fact he has an auto, but my LGT is auto as well.....sniff sniff sob.....didn't have any 5MT left and I really wanted one, so I got it.......as is.....5EAT. (it still eats other cars for breakfast)

If it is truely a 5 second 0-60 GT then you will lose. They will only get helped by displacement as they go through the 1/4.

You will run at best a 13.8 stage I in an MT. That car should run 13.5 or better with a 5 sec 0-60. I had an auto 1997 Z28 that ran 4.8 0-60 and it blasted through the 1/4 in 13.2. An MT of that Z28 would run about 13.0

I would seriously go stage II before you raced that IF it is accurate

If his car is what he says it is then it would be close if you are a decent driver. You should be able to beat him off the line but holding him off with a VF40 will be almost impossible when it is a modded GT. If it were stock you would own him

I go to Niagara University. I haven't seen you though..

is there a tuner that you go to?

the only one I know around here is Innovative Tuning.. are they any good??

Are you the one that raced a CGT on 290/190??

the only LGTs I've seen around here are a blue NA one and a white NA as well, both of em won't even give me the thumbs up. :(

Innovative tuning is supposed to be really good. Ive spoken to Mike Mcginnis before. He has alot of experience tuning subarus and has tuned a few high powered Subarus in the area including a few FP green STi's

I'm not the one that raced a CGT. I don't street race, furreal. Thats not somthing I just say for the forums, I just don't think its worth the risk.

If you have ever been to any local WNY auto-x's you may have seen me.

If you need help installing sh*t PM me, if Im around ill be glad to lend a hand.

A word of advise on both these races. Sandbag... Thats right throw the race. If its not for money and you let him beat you then you have him where you want him... confident. All you gotta do is give him some lame excuse and ask to race him again for money. He will think he owns you and agree to it. You mop the floor with him the second time and take the race that means something. The one with cash.

Archived